WORK CALLS

Theera was working on her iPad regarding the finance reports of the hotel when Dhruv walked in after his call with Karthik "They found him".

"Your brother?" Theera didn't look up from the iPad.

"Hmm! His name Dhaksh! Psychology graduate from Bangalore University!" Dhruv replied

Theera chuckled "Whoever named him really gave a thought to it".

Dhruv frowned not understanding "He doesn't have a surname because he grew up in an orphanage".

"I meant your names Dhruvansh, Dharani and now Dhaksh" Theera explained.

Dhruv nodded "Yeah! It's a mere coincidence but right now he's in Hyderabad".

"If he grew up in an orphanage, how would he have known that Dharani is his sister?" Theera asked.

"He'll give the answers soon" Dhruv stated "Pack your bags! We're leaving in the evening".

Theera frowned "You are the one leaving! I still have ten days until the new manager comes to work".

"You still want to stay here?" Dhurv narrowed her eyes.

"Just because I'm married to the CEO & Chairman of the Roy groups doesn't mean I can skip work" Theera reminded him.

"And what if the CEO & Chairman of the Roy groups wants you to skip the work?" Dhruv questioned.

"Then I would say he's misusing his position as the boss's boss's boss" Theera replied.

"Sometimes! I just hate your work ethics" Dhruv shook his head and sat down on the bed.

Theera turned off the iPad before putting it on the side table and held his hand "It's just ten days".

Dhruv huffed making her pout and lifted his T-shirt up before pushing herself inside his t-shirt making them chest to chest "Please! Na darling kada! Work aipogaane vachesta ni deggarki"

(Please! You're my darling right! I'll come to you after my work is done here)

Dhruv's face turned soft looking at her cute face "Ala cute ga chudaku korrukkoni tiesta".

(Don't look at me cutely! I'll bite you and eat you whole)

Theera grinned before pressing her lips against his making him round his arms kissing her back turning her onto her back which made his T-shirt rip due to the over stretching.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dhruv showered and changed into a fresh pair of clothes and held a paper bag making Theera frown "What are you taking? You didn't bring any clothes right".