Chapter 1

Main character:
Skylar Lawrence
Alexander Knight

Pov
As always after completing her late night shift she was going home from the same usual root thinking about her everyday life. Her classes, pending assignments, remaining homework and her job as it was 28th of November which means her salary would be transferred to her bank account soon.

She loves her late night shifts as she was a night owl rather than her other girly-girly and early bird friends, it was beyond her understanding why do they get up too early in the morning not like she can not be an early bird but something about midnights just makes her love the nights rather than the daytimes.

She took out her airpods from her hand bag and connected it from her phone. As she was going through her playlist she heard a slight groan from somewhere not so far, at first she thought it was her own messed up mind making tired noises until she heard a groan once again.

It was clear to her that someone must be hurt somewhere around her as the groans were clearly clear to her now. She looked around herself and realized that she took the wrong way to her home as she never came here before, her surroundings did scared her a bit as she never seen such scary place at this time of the night.

There was an old hospital on her right side which looked scary as it was abandoned from the last 15 years and on her left side there was an uneven road which was attached to an old alley as well as an under construction area, it was a restricted area as well because of the horrifying view of the hospital used to make the passbyers always uncomfortable and scared.

She come out of her trace as she heard another groan along with some heavy and uneven breathing in the silent night. She was sure that the groans were coming from the alley. She was no fool to put her own self by herself in some dangerous situation as it was an undoubtedly clear thing to her that no normal human would come here at this hour of night.

She cursed at herself for being so stupidly lost in her phone which lead her to some dangerously wrong path now. She was kind but clever which does not make any sense at all. As because of her kindness she cannot hold her self anymore from going to the alley after hearing the strings of painful groans.

First chapter of my first book is here...hope so you guys would understand and be kind to me ...as this is my first work/book..
You can correct my mistakes as it's not proof read...

Thank you for reading ❣️❣️