Got caught!!

After communicating with Zombies Daneen, Anna, and other members started discussing.

Daneen:-so, yes mr. Theo  what do you think why this man did this?
Mr. Theo:- by listening your communication I am also confused
Anna:- but I am end up with one conclusion. as that man kept these zombies safe so maybe these man is a scientist same like our Mr .theo. and maybe he was researching on something different or maybe he was researching on human body so he made one virus and he injected that virus in one of the human and from their it started or maybe by mistake that virus  is spread.
Emma:- I end up on one conclusion too maybe that man made that virus and thief stole that.
Lyra:- but if the thief stole it so of course these man obviously had made and anti dot so why the heck he is not using it?
Sam:-or maybe that man made this virus knowingly. Maybe this was his mission that's why he is just enjoying the destruction made by him. As Daneen said he is researching on Ivy, sakuro, nick and Eva's body that these people didn't converted into full Zombies
Daneen:- I liked everyone's Conclusion and their thinking capacity but I like Sam
Sam:- (* interrupted) 😯 what you like me 😁 (*shouted in joy)
Daneen:- listen 😒I like Sam's conclusion because it make sense. See if that man did this mistake so obviously he will try to solve it isn't it? But no he is not doing anything and this mean these mistake is done knowingly.
Lucas:- sam and Daneen is right
Harry:- but.. now what we should do?
Anna:- yes, like we know Ivy and all's back story but we don't know the important thing that is that man
Mr. Theo:- yes, I guess we should physically go there instead of depending on our robot
Sam:-  don't you trust on my robot dad?
Mr. Theo:- it's not like that but what can we do by staying thinking of what can we do and what can we not. We also have to do isn't it?
David:- I guess mr. Theo is right.

       In this discussion they forgot  that to look what is happening with the Zombies. Are they safe or not. It's almost dinner time so they all again went to the tree house. They all decided to stay in that tree house itself. After dinner they all were thinking what to do and what not to do. This time they take out all the wooden weapons they made some months ago.

Same like this they made wooden shooter