I Wish

Note: Make sure to read Brown Eyes first before reading this one. :)

------------------

Its been a month since I asked Fiona to be my girlfriend again and she said yes.

"Sorry, Calum. I can't go to prom because my parents are going somewhere and they're taking me with them." Fiona said over the phone.

"Ohh. It's okay. Just take care." I replied.

"Sure thing. I gotta go now. Goodbye!" She hanged up before I could even say goodbye.

When we got back together, she always acts cold. She doesn't even say I LOVE YOU to me but I act like I don't care. What is happening to me? I'm still in love with her right?

5 days later

Fiona left yesterday. I don't know where she's going because she didn't even bother telling me. She just told me that she's going to call me when she has a chance.

I was walking to school when I saw Aly walking a few meters away from me. The last time we talked was when she told me that I should ask Fiona out again. I don't know if she's avoiding me or what.

I walked towards her and put my arms around her shoulder. It made her jump a little which made me giggle.

"What the heck, Calum! You scared me!" She playfully pinched my arm. I just laughed at her.

"How are you?" I asked her while playing with her hair. I always love playing with her hair. It's so soft and silky.

She smiled at me. "I'm fine. How about you?"

"Fine too." I smiled back.

"Are you going to prom with Fiona?"

"Uhh no. She's went somewhere with her family."

"Ohhh. So, you're a loner now?" She laughed.

'"No, because you're going to prom with me." I smirked.

"Uhh? I can't." She bit her lower lip.

"Why? Are you going somewhere too?"

"No. I won't go anywhere. But, I'm going to prom with Tim."

"Isn't Tim the transferee?"

"Yes. He asked me a 2 days ago." Her cheeks turned red. Don't tell me she likes Tim?

"Do you like him?" Please say no.

"I don't know. I mean we've been hanging out for a while now. But I still don't know."

I suddenly felt sad. I don't know how to explain what I feel but I know I'm kind of sad.

"Ohh. Good for you." I just faked a smile at her. "Let's go now."

After School

Aly walked outside the room. I quickly followed her so that we can walk together, but when I got out of the room. I saw her walking towards Tim. Tim was smiling sweetly at her. He looks at her like she is his everything. I just looked at them. They look so good together. Tim tried to take Aly's bag from her but she refused. Aly doesn't like it when I try carry her bag for her. So Tim just offered his hand to Aly, and she gladly accepted it.

They walked away from me, leaving me alone. I feel jealous and I don't know why. Maybe I just want Aly to spend more time with me because we haven't talk for a long time. But she's busy with Tim.

I shake my head and just walk towards our house, alone.

When I was already in my room. I looked at my desk, there is a picture of me and Aly. I smiled unknowingly. I suddenly realized we've been together for a long time already. I looked at the window, there I saw Aly and Tim. They look so happy. They are talking outside Aly's house.. I saw Tim leaning towards Aly. Is he going to kiss her? I shook my head and then I sat at the edge of the bed. I suddenly felt a pang in my heart.