29; Breaking

~~~

The story behind her.

-Breaking-

Chapter twenty nine;

~~~

The football game. Football is something I never understood. I still don't. But I promised Aaron I'd go. I'm not going to break up with him with all the people around. So yea, I'm going to go to the game.

The walk to the football field, was agonising. It was horrible. I felt like I was walking right into hell. Im not only having to break Aaron's heart, but I'm breaking mine. This is the hardest thing I've ever had to do. If I don't........ They will take the video and give it to everyone.

And I can't let that happen.

Why does Kayla hate me? I mean, I get why Marisa does.... but why Kayla? I haven't done anything to her. She just started bullying me in eighth grade.

I rub my hands as I go through the gate of the field. I see Rachel waving to me up on the bleachers and I wave back. There's no emotion in it whatsoever. My eyes then land on Kayla and Marisa. They both are smirking at me and Kayla is crossing her arms. She nods towards something. And once Aaron walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, I know it's him they were nodding at.

I gulp. I can't do it now. He's making me feel more guilty than I already am. The way his muscular arms are wrapped around my waist and his chin on my shoulder. "I missed you."

I didn't respond. I honestly couldn't. I couldn't fine words or anything. I could only put my hands over his arms. I don't want to do it.... I really don't.

"Hey," Aaron turned me around and put his hands on my shoulders, making me flinch. I looked at his football uniform and he looked fucking hot. His hair was already a little sweaty from warm ups. He wore white and blue(The school colours.) And the number 4. I squeezed my eyes shut. He doesn't need this before his game. "What's wrong?"

"N-Nothing." I lied. He cocked his head. Then smiled. "I've known you this long, I know when your lying."

I bit my lip and gulped. But still didn't answer him. "Hazel..... something is really bothering you. Tell me what it is."

"You don't need to worry about it right before your game."

"I can concentrate. Tell me. Im not going out there until you do." I looked into his bright blue eyes. Im not doing this before the game. No matter how much he wants me too. "If you win the game, I'll tell you."

"Chester! Come on! The games starting!" His coach yelled. Aaron looked back at him, then at me. "Promise?"

I nodded. "Promise." He nodded also and dipped his head to kiss me. This is really not helping..... But it's probably the last kiss I'll get from him.

So I give him all my feelings in this kiss. He already knows something is wrong. But I give him everything I'm feeling. Which is mostly scared. One hand comes up and cups the nape of my neck, pressing my lips harder against his. My hands slide up his muscular arms and when the finally get to his face, I cup my hands around his jawline.

I'm so... so fucking sorry Aaron.

He pulls away, totally breathless. I felt one tear slide down my cheek and Aaron looked completely confused. He started bringing one hand up to wipe it away, but his coach came over and grabbed his hand and yanked him towards the field. Aaron kept his eyes on me as he was being dragged off.

Once he had started the game, I wiped my eyes and went up the bleachers and sat beside Rachel. I sighed and leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees and squeezing my eyes shut.