5|𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥

༺༻

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗔𝗰𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲

༺༻

𝑷𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑬𝑫 𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑶𝑨𝑻 catching the Robber's attention, "You know what, in the future if you're going to steal cars, don't dress like a car thief man."

"What are you? You a cop?" The man asked, Peter gave him a look, "Really? You seriously think I'm a cop? Cop in a skin-tight red and blue suit?" He asked and Jake smiled.

The man went to open the door but Peter shut it by using his web shooters, "You've got a mind of the true scholar sir. I was going more for the guys who do the luge." He said but the man didn't listen and was now trying to escape through the window.

"That's good thinking." Jake said and Peter nodded, "Good thinking, good thinking. Use the window, get out the window. There you go. You got it." He told the Robber who feel out of the window.

The man looked around to find Peter gone.

"Crotch!" Peter yelled and jumped on him, both legs rapped around the man's neck, taking him down, the robber pushed Peter of him.

"Just let me go." He said and Peter's eyes widened, "Is that a knife? Is that a real knife?" He asked acting scared.

"Yes it's a real knife." The Robber told him.

"My weakness, small knifes." He dramatically fell on his knees and Jake laughed cursing Peter to smile.

"Anything but knifes!" He yelled before he webbed the man on the wall. "Oh it's so simple."

"What the hell is this?" The man asked.

"Webbing that we developed ourselves." Peter said and the man looked at him confused.

"We?" He whispered but was ignored by Peter who was still talking, "I don't think you want to know. It's really a lot of detail and engineering stuff..." He said.

"Come on, let me go!" The man begged. But the boy just pretended to sneeze and attacked him with more web. Laughing, Peter watched the big bad criminal scream like a child.

"This isn't funny!"

"it's kinda funny." Peter begged to differ, and Jake nodded in argument, "Oh it's hilarious." He said.

Before he could say another word, Peter silenced him with a cable to the mouth then approached him, pulling a sleeve down to reveal a wrist without a star tattoo.

Jake sighed.

"This could have gone a lot worse." Peter told him and cut holes into the web at the mouth and nose, allowing him to breathe properly. With that, his work was done. As a policeman on a bike turned up.