SLEEPOVER PART 2

HELLO EVERYONE!!! IM BACK!!! I'm writing this chapter in my 4th period because I'm done with my work!!! I do have bad news tho... As you guys know this chatfic is written by 2 people, me and my friend. She has not spoken to me and I'm wondering if we're still friends... Because of this I will be announcing that the 2nd writer will not be writing for this book. Also you guys are FUCKING ANIMALS. When I first announced that she wasn't talking to me you guys sent her FUCKING DEATH THREATS?! That's why I'm not putting her @ in this. Unless your Robin or Vance, DONT SEND ANYONE ANY FUCK DEATH THREATS OK?! Anyways thank you for reading this my little pookies!!(Would you guys want to be called pookies or ghosties??) Also I'm making a Steddie fic with one of my BFFs! The story is also on AO3 so support it there aswell!! Thank you for reading this and enjoy today's chapter<3

_______________

Billy was the last one of the group to wake up, he looks at the time and sees its 10 am, Billy noticed that he's all alone in Matt's room, so he goes downstairs to find the others. Billy finds the group in the living room again, Bruce was sleeping in Vance's lap, Vance was on his phone and trying to be quiet so he wouldn't wake up Bruce, Finn was helping Robin finish his math homework which was due on Monday, Amy, Donna, and Gwen were watching a musical called Heathers, and Donna was talking about how hot JD and Veronica are and Amy and Gwen was agreeing with the Veronica being hot but were calling Donna insane for think JD is hot, Buzz and Matty were being cuddly like always, and lastly Griffin and Matt were talking about some drama happening at school with the popular girl and popular boy.

 Billy glares at Matt before walking over to them and hugging Griffin from behind, Griffin yelps and Vance looks up at Griffin giving him a look say "You wake up Bruce and you're dead Stagg." And with thar Griffin nods and looks at who was hugging him. "Oh Billy! You scared me" Billy puts his head on Griffin's shoulder "Sorry Griffy..." Griffin smiles and continues to talk with Matt, durning Griffin's and Matt's conversation, Billy was giving Matt a death stare. Matt noticed this and starts to think of a excuse, "Oh my god! I'm sorry pookie but I have to go call Moose and ummmm... ask him if we are going on a date tonight! Yeah that's right..." Billy was still giving Matt the death stare, "Oh that's fine Matt! I'll wait for you!" Griffin said with a smile.

Matt grabs his phone and walks outside, leaving Billy and Griffin waiting for Matt. "What's up with you Billiam? Why are you acting like this?" Griffin asks pushing Billy off him "Sorry I'm just tired..." Billy said with a weak smile and pats Griffin's head "But don't worry about my tiny!" Griffin starts to argue how he isn't short and how Billy is just tall, Billy laughs at Griffin and continues to tease him for being short.

~4 hours later~

"I wish you guys can stay longer!" Matt said whining, Billy rolls his eyes, Griffin hugs Matt and then smacks his head "OW GRIFFY!!" Matt said rubbing his head "That's for saying that Henpat is better then Reddie!!" Griffin said a bit annoyed Matt chuckles, meanwhile, Donna elbows Billy and smirks at him, "Oh your so jealous~" Donna whispers as she starts to tease Billy, "I'm not jealous..." Donna rolls her eyes, "Anyways thanks Matt for letting me and Billy stay over! It was very fun but me and Billiam here have to go, our mom wants us home right now" Donna said as she starts dragging Billy by his shirt collar, Billy is trying to make Donna stop dragging him by his shirt collar, she didn't let go until they were out of the group's view.

"You are so fucking jealous for no reason man! You know that Griffin and Matt are just Bestfriends!" Donna said as she looks at Billy with a smirk while walking home with him "I know their just bestfriends but... I just don't like how close they get to eachother!" Donna laughs at Billy "Oh little brother, it's so funny seeing you jealous!" Billy turns a bit red "IM NOT JEALOUS!" Donna laughes and messes up his hair "You so are!" They continue to bicker with eachother.