Norma

After arriving at the motel, Norma gets out of the drivers side and walks around the car to the passenger door.
She opens it, and sees you passed out.

"Hello??? y/n??? wake up!" you wake up feeling very groggy, struggling to open your eyes, barely aware of what is going on.
Realizing you're clearly not going to be able to walk by yourself, Norma swings your arm over her shoulder and places her hands around your waist, getting you out and stable enough to make it to the house.
With one hand around your torso and the other holding your arm over her shoulders, she starts bringing you up the stairs toward the door.

Inside the house, she places your limp body onto the sofa and goes out to the kitchen. She comes back out with a wet cold cloth, and places it on your forehead.
After about an hour of you laying on the sofa nodding in and out of consciousness, you start feeling better and sit up.

"Are you feeling alright?" you hear from behind you, turning around to see norma standing in the door frame, wearing a black slip nightgown. Your eyes can't help but linger on her body for a few moments, until you notice her blush.

"Oh. Yea, I'm... I'm just a bit embarrassed."
"don't be." She replies.
she begins walking toward you, taking the damp cloth from your hands. "But, I want you to spend the night here. I don't trust you being alone."

It was an odd request, considering the fact that the motel was only outside the home. But, you didn't want to protest.