sixth note story

Lab lore I have for Pony town and my lab
Grumpy old man owns it too

Art by me
_______________

*The office door opened and closed quietly. Finally, the last staff had walked in. Nicholas had finally arrived and took a seat. Nimbus was in the other chair beside him. The soft, comfortable red chairs they sat in faced towards the owner in his large, dark leather chair behind his desk. He cleared his throat, adjusted his glasses and looked down upon them. His arms crossed on the nice, smooth spruce desk. The desk had many paper work strewn upon it, pens, fountain pens, feather pens.. Anything fancy.. A glass liquor holder sat there, lid tightly closed and it's contents, a deep blood red. Two whiskey glasses sat beside it.*

**"So kind of you both to make it in."**

*The owner spoke with a dominate, powerful voice. A Russian accent dripped off his words, giving away his true origin..**He sighed and then turned to Nimbus. His own wife. Then spoke sternly, his hand pulling a solid black metal remote with a red plastic button in the middle. He sat it on the desk with a clunk of metal hitting wood..*

**"I wanted to discuss some.. 𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘦𝘴.. I've been alerted to."**

*The Russian accent was thick with the strong, dark words. He stared directly at Nickolas.. Then looking at his wife for a moment.. Giving her a look of sorrow almost. He expected more out of the two.*

*Nickolas looked back at the cold stare of the owner. His eyes narrowing at him. He knew damn well what happened. He swallowed hard. He made a mistake.. The nurse couldn't help him either.. Mid way through what happened, Glowing Eyes had noticed and ended up electrocuting the subject to death..*

"Right. About the subject?"

*Nicholas' voice was dry of emotion. He set his jaw.. Waiting for the owner to respond. Glowing Eyes sighed, took off his glasses and pinched the bridge of his nose. Then put his glasses back on again. His gaze returning to the other male in the room.*

**"Indeed. About the subject situation. For you are correct. Now, what the Fuck?!"**

*Glowing eyes snarled. Slamming his fist on the desk..causing a loud bang to sound throughout the room. A growl appearing on his dark face. His ears pinned back and low, the jewelry jingling with the movement. Nimbus flinched and sunk back into the seats back rest.. Wanting to disappear. Nickolas simply cleared his throat and answered.*

"Well, I couldn't simply get the damn thing under control. I tried getting Nimbus to help but neither of us could get the class c under control."*Nickolas stated blandly. His words dry. Glowing Eyes growled, standing up suddenly and walked over, standing before Nickolas.*

**"Then start getting them under control. Last time I had to handle.. Even less, KILL a subject for being out of hand, that was 20 years ago! And this proves to me you failed at doing your job.."**

*Glowing eyes growled, looking down at Nick with utter disgust and disappointment. Nicks lip twitched.. Glowing eyes' down talking him wasn't working out for him and pissed him off.. But he remained seated. He knew just to take it, for it was the best thing to do. Then, the host continues to go after nick.*

**"And according to me, I personally seen you in the works.. Why couldn't you handle the C? I think your more than capable to... But instead.."**

*Host growled, his hand fisting.. And going into his coat pocket.. Grabbing something..*

**"You brought in /My/ wife.. And for that.. I swear.. I."**

*he paused before lunging at Nick. Furious snarls came from him. He raised his arm, exposing a large, curved blade in his hands. Nimbus helped and sprung off her chair. She desperately tried to pull her husband off Nickolas. Nick yelped with the sudden commotion.. Then tried to get the huge figure off him. Then, the owners arm plunged down.. Going for Nicks chest.. Nicks eyes widened and swerved his chest away. The large blade coming into contact with his shoulder. He yelled out on pain, and tried to kick the large male off him. Glowing eyes began to move the blade, severing Nicks nerves in his shoulder. Nick snarled.. Glowing Eyes continued to tear into his shoulder till a crack was heard.. Then a sickening pop. Glowing eyes continued to tear at Nicks shoulder. Using the knife to cut his muscle.. Nick fighting and trying to get him off.. He grinded his teeth with the pain.. Growling. He punched the owner in his abdomen.. Causing him to cough, and double over.**The host took the blade and pulled it down, tearing it the arm down to the forearm and separating flesh from arm. Blood pooled from Nicks arm. And it was all over the owner. Nimbus hurried to her husband's desk and searched for something she could use to help Nick. Finally seeing the large paperweight, she grabbed it. Nimbus had her husbands large paperweight in her hands and swung. Knocking the owner in his head. He fell to the side with a yelp.. Nimbus hurried to Nick, and helped him up. She grabbed his other hand and pulled him off to the medbay so she could care for him. The owner laid there, keeping his hand over his head.. He was out cold.*