Party

Author's Note: yeah I'm not doing the ojichan episode cause we know why 😭

Isabella's Pov:

It was Friday I was in class bored as fuck I grab a gum piece out of my backpack and take a bite. And started chewing I was not paying attention so I just scribble in my notebook.

" Should we fight bella?" Anna asked " yes she's so slutty for having a three some with Dustin and alex." Maya says " she's lucky we won't say anything." Anna says " exactly." Maya says I roll my eyes.

After class I walked to my locker and checked my self out in the mirror and apply lipgloss.

" Hey Bella." Anna says I close my locker " what the fuck do you want?" I ask " we kin you had a threesome with Dustin and Alex" Anna says " so what? at least they hooked up with me and not you too." I say with a chuckle Maya pushes me I push her back she tried to punch me but I duck down I grab her hair and start punching her everyone crowds around I throw her on the ground and keep punching her I uppercut her and keep slapping her I lick her one more time Anna tries to hit me I hit that bitch right in the face I keep slapping her I get pulled off.

" Don't fuck with me I don't mess around." I say snarkily I go to the principals office so does Anna and Maya " What happened ladies?" The principal asked " I was at my locker they said I had a three some with Alex and Dustin which was not true and I said at least they h ooked up with me and not you two then Maya pushes me I push back she tried to punch me but I ducked down and that's when the fight begin and then Anna tried to jump in so I hit her." I said " Ladies you do not spread rumors about this girl you don't want her to feel bad I called your guys mom Ill see you guys on Monday." The principal says I grab my backpack my mom and dad come in.

" I'm so sorry it won't happen again." My mom said we walk out " you better have won that fight." My dad said " I did" I said " that's our girl McDonald's for celebration." Mom says I cheer we go in the car and drive to McDonald's I eat the fries and my burger. " But can I still go to my friend heather's party?" I ask " of course" both my parents say I smile.

***

Later it was time for heather's party I do my lipstick mascara I change and spray some perfume.

I curl my hair I then put on my red heels and grabbed my black berry phone I seen Alex out the window

I curl my hair I then put on my red heels and grabbed my black berry phone I seen Alex out the window. " Bye mom and dad I love you I'm leaving." I shout " love you too." They shout back I walk outside I grabbed my bike " you ready?" Alex asked " yes." I smiled we ride our bikes to heather's house. I put my bike in her garage we walk inside.

" Finally let's get this party started!" Heather exclaimed heather gave me a cup of tequila I chug it down. I cheer I take one more.  " Spin the bottle now." Heather says I spin the bottle and it landed on Alex I smirk and crawl to him we start making out I kiss his neck.

After we played truth or dare " Truth or dare bella." Connie said tipsy " dare." I said tipsy " straddle alex." Connie said I get on his lap and started straddling him I grind against him Alex groans I smirk I felt his boner poke me I smirk.

We played a couple of rounds and it came back to me ..

" Truth or dare bella?" Heather asked tipsy." Dare." I replied tipsy " give Alex a hand job." Heather said tipsy we go in the closet I take off his jeans and then his boxers I started jerking him off he groans after we go back out.

I fall on the ground and fell asleep.

It was an hour later I didn't felt tipsy everyone laughs " we heard Alex's groans." Dustin says I shrug " bella can we talk?" Alex asks I nod " hey bella I really like you but I want to wait for you to be my girlfriend I love you and won't do anything with a girl." Alex says " good." I kiss his cheek.

Dustin hands me a blunt I smoke out of it and inhale we cheer.