Freedom

TWs; Meltdown, SH (LITERALLY JUST HITTING HIMSELF BECAUSE BAD STIMS), Autism Problems, fluff.

Characters; Billy Flynn, Amos Hart

Setting; Just after the courtroom scene, Mid-day.

Amos didn't know what to think. Roxie was gone, The baby wasn't real. And he was all alone.. Alone... He hated being alone. Even after being alone for so long.

He stepped out of the doors of the courthouse, a dazed look in his eyes as he slowly went down the steps, his brown soft hair brushing against his shoulders in the back with every step, not even noticing Billy until he heard his voice ring out in the muffled silence.

"Well hey there A-...." Billy paused as he saw the look on the others face, a slight bit of concern lacing his own as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Amos." He finished his thought before he moved to push himself off the railing of the stairs to be a bit closer to the other. "Hey. What's the matter with you? I've never seen you so.. Sad." Billy spoke, taking in the other's expression even more.

"I'm.. I'm fine Mr. Flynn.." Amos responded, not even glancing to the taller male before he quickly walked off, after muttering the words, "Thanks.. For everything...". Billy watched as the shorter male ran off, going into an alleyway that Billy knew didn't go anywhere. So, out of genuine curiosity and concern, he followed Amos. He squinted a bit as he looked down the slightly dark alleyway, seeing Amos curled up against the brick wall of a Building.

Amos was curled up, knees close to his chest as he had his hand gripped in his hair with one hand hitting himself on the other side of his head. Billy panicked slightly as he saw this and quickly ran over. "Amos? Amos! Woah hey! Stop that!.." Billy spoke quickly as he knelt down, quickly putting his hand to take the hits so it wasn't hurting Amos. He didn't care that the hits hurt, just as long as Amos wasn't getting hurt. Him and Amos were never close, never for a specific reason though. In all honesty, Billy wanted to get to know Amos better, finding him oddly sweet and a bit adorable. Not that he'd ever admit that.

Amos soon stopped his hand's movement, letting it just lightly rest against Billy's hand, refusing to look up at the other what so ever. That was until Billy placed his pointer finger and thumb to the others chin and made him look at him. "Amos. Look at me." Billy spoke, his voice soft and caring. The distraught male looked up at the other, that dazed look still in his eyes. "Can you explain to me what's going on?". Amos gave a small shake of his head. He was overstimulated, stressed, and overall out of it.

"Is it because of Roxie?" Billy questioned. Amos gave a nod. "S-she...she's gone Mr. Flynn.. She's gone..." Amos muttered out, tears beginning to fill his eyes. Billy in that moment felt his heart nearly shatter. He moved to fully sit down, resting next to Amos, gesturing for Amos to lean against him as he wrapped his arm around Amos, letting the other lean against him. "You're a free man Amos Hart. Think about it. Now she doesn't have you wrapped around her selfish little finger." Billy spoke. Amos stayed silent, listening to the other. Though, he could agree.. He was free to just be him..

"How about I treat you to a drink..?" Billy suggested. A bit hesitant, but he asked, looking to Amos. Amos looked to him, sitting up. "Yeah... Yes please...but.. Can we just sit here for a few more minutes?" "Of course, Amos."

The two drank together at the bar, Amos was more drunk than Billy, but that's because Billy knew he had to take Amos home. Billy payed the check before he helped Amos out of his seat and out of the bar. He smiled slightly as he watched the other stumble down the sidewalk. "Careful Amos. Don't need you falling." Billy spoke as he grabbed the other's arm, helping him keep his balance. He decided he'd just take Amos to his place. Since he didn't know where Amos lived.

Billy got a cab and got them to his house. It was a really nice house, nice furniture, nice and spacious. He led Amos up to his own bedroom, getting the other to lay down. "Rest up." Billy spoke before he left the room, turning off the lights and leaving the door just slightly cracked. He walked back down the stairs to his kitchen before he leaned against the counter, undoing his tie before he put it down on the counter. He felt slightly out of breath as he felt his heart beating against his chest.

Billy knew he was queer. He never liked women, not in a sexual and romantic way. Men however, he always dreamed of finding a man to love.. But, over the years he had little to no luck with thatmit was all his fault admittedly. He never felt the "spark".. But as soon as he saw Amos today, in that Alley, having a complete meltdown.. He finally felt a spark. After so long. The spark was finally lit.

Billy slept in his living room after taking a shower and going to sleep in just his boxers. Amos slept peacefully in Billy's room, not waking up til late the next day. Around 11am. Billy was still shirtless, but he had some pants on, he was in his kitchen, making some brunch for both himself and Amos. Amos woke up a bit groggy, sitting up in the bed, he glanced around before he got up, walking down the stairs quietly.

Billy hummed softly to himself as he plated the food, pouring some juice into some glasses. He glanced over as he heard footsteps, smiling slightly as he saw Amos, "Well good morning, Amos. How'd you sleep?" Billy questioned. Amos gave no response, taking in the sight in front of him with a stunned look on his face. Almost like he was speechless.

They're gay your honor.