late - chapter 1

tw: slurs, yelling, swearing, abuse, degration, ect.

(ezekiels pov)

I was falling. 

Doors everywhere

no escape. 

no escape.

I was awoken, from my sweaty sleep. i sat up, my breath was heavy. I had a nightmare again. what woke me? my nightmare or my mo.. oh no. i checked the time, i was late. i just wanted to take a nap before getting ready for camp.. it was longer than i thought. i looked down from my hammock bunk bed. my mother was yelling at me, telling me to get my stuff and go. her words were loud. i mess everything up. i wish i didn't mess anything up. she was calling me my dead name. i cant believe i tried to get her to use the name ezekiel for me last night. of course she wouldn't listen.

"I'm sorry mother, it wont happen again.." i apologized. why did i apologize? she doesn't deserve an apology. she needs to apologize to me. "yeah right, get up and grab your shit [deadname] you ungrateful little.." i tuned her out. i was sick of her. although this isn't what she's usually like, i can tell she's drunk.

 i got down from my hammock, i started to stuff my things inside my duffle bag on the ground. i checked off things from my mental noted list. binder.. hoodie.. beanie.. extra shirts.. toothbrush.. don't know why i need that last one. i zipped up my duffle ba- "stupid tranny." my mom yelled, that word stood out to me. she kicked me in the back of the head with her boot. my head started to ache. "you'll never be a real boy. i don't even consider you my daughter." 

she kept pushing me down with her words. she knew my weak spot. why did i even want to be a boy? its not worth it if i have to go through this. horrible insecure thoughts filled my mind while i heaved my duffle bag over my shoulder and shoved past her. she continued to yell at me while i continued my way out of the barn, then to the car. 

"im not driving you, [deadname]! have your sister do it." my mom yelled from the barn. my older sister walked to me then unlocked the car. "get in." she said, getting into the driver seat. "thanks sis" i say, smiling..  "dont call me that, disgrace." she replied. "oh.. okay." wow. my smile faded as i got into the car, closing the door, and then she started to drive. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Harold time :3)

(3rd person pov)

the tall skinny ginger sat there, bad postured, bopping his head up and down, listening to Weezer. he was drawing. what was he drawing? (his fursona jkjk) we don't know. why was he drawing? usually Harold is on a device of some sort. maybe he got bored. 

(Harolds pov) 

"but you know im yours, woo-hoo, and i know your mine, woo-hoo" i sung aloud. i love weezer, aw man if only i had someone to relate these lyrics to.. (not trying to jinx it i swearrr) i noticed the time and got up from my desk, looking around for my Zelda backpack to bring to camp. i was all packed up by the time i had to leave, kept my headphones on and my phone in my pocket to listen to Radiohead and Weezer on the way there. 

I went out of my room to find my dad, i put my headphones around my neck, then called for him. "DAADD?" he didn't answer back. i walked around the house to find him. i found him asleep on the couch. "dadd, wake up, you gottsa take me to camp!" i nudged him until he woke up. my dads old so he falls asleep a lot.

 "huh? oh, harold! ehh what time is it?" he put on his glasses and looked at his watch. "oh! you gotta go to camp!" he said as he got up "im already ready to go" i say, looking at him. "did you pack all ya stuff? remember, no electronics." he said, looking over my shoulder to see my backpack "yes, i remembered." i say "alright kiddo, ill drive you to the bus stop!" he says, on warding me to the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n that's the end of the first part! hope u guys liked it!!! :3 722 words..