f around and find out

July 22nd, 2023
          Nikki bolted up the flight of stairs, nearly tripping as she reached the top. However, she couldn't afford to stop and check her leg for bumps and bruises with her older siblings on her tail. Their footsteps were loud, and they were quickly approaching her. The fifteen year old ran through the hallway, counting each door she passed: 1, 2, 3–there it was. She rushed into her and slammed the door behind her. Her hands shook as she struggled to lock it, but she was finally able to turn the knob right before they ran into the door.

          "Open up, dipshit!" Max shouted, punching the door that stood between her and revenge. She ignored the pounding of her heart in her knuckles as she hit the door again. "Yeah, right! You two idiots have fun standing out there all day, 'cause I'm not leaving anytime soon!" Nikki scoffed, pressing against the door just in case the lock didn't work. Grey rolled his eyes, leaning against the wall closest to him. "How about I make you a deal? If you come out now, I'll let you choose what you get." He offered, fighting back a grin. "If we have to break your door down or stand here waiting for much longer, you won't get to choose—you'll get all of it. And trust me when I say this, Max is creative when it comes to your torture." "Yeah right!" Nikki spat, choking back her fear. "I'll give you fifteen minutes to make a choice." Grey mentioned, looking down at his phone and setting the timer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

          Parker grinned, standing up from the table. "Man, this is gonna be good!" She exclaimed, turning towards her younger sister. "You wanna come watch?" Will shook her head, pushing her glasses back up her nose. "I believe I'll pass, and I'd suggest you do the same." The eight year old mentioned. Parker rolled her eyes. What could possibly go wrong? Although, she had to admit she was curious about what her baby sister had to say. "And why is that?" She asked. "Well, it is incredibly unlikely that Nikki will take Greyton's offer. I'd say there's roughly a two percent chance that she accepts it—and that is being generous." Will answered. "She'd be stupid not to take it; they'll kill her." Parker scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest. She didn't even want to remember the last time she didn't take one of Nikki or Grey's offers. She shuddered at the thought. "Nikki has a mini fridge in her room that she keeps stocked with enough food to last her three days, and she is the only one of us that has her own bathroom attached to her bedroom. Theoretically, she could stay there for that amount of time. If she does in fact choose to stay in her room, Grey and Max's anger will only continue to grow, so they'll take out all of their aggression on whomever is nearby. I intend to hide in my room until Jonah comes back home in order to avoid their potential wrath." Willow explained, fixing her glasses again. "If you choose to become a bystander, I'd wager that there's an eighty-three percent chance that you'll end up becoming their victim."

          "You're such a nerd." Parker sneered. "There's actually nothing inherently wrong with being a nerd, as it often refers to one's intellect and—" The baby of the family began to argue. "And do you know what nerds get?" The thirteen year old asked, beginning to smile. Will stopped talking, her eyes wide. "No—Parker, please don't!" She begged, backing up with her hands out. "They get wet willies!" The older girl answered her own question, her voice lilted. "No, not a wet willy!" Will whined, trying to run away so her big sister couldn't bother her. However, Parker had a lot more experience running, whether it be from sports or from bullies, and she caught up to her in just two big strides.

          The skater girl tackled her baby sister to the floor, wrestling to get her pinned down. "Come on, Will! How long's it been since the last time I gave you a wet willy?" Parker laughed, finally having successfully pinned her sister's hands underneath her knees. "Two days!" Willow cried out, squirming in an attempt to break free. Parker applied more pressure on her hands, causing her to whimper. The older girl brought her index finger to her lips, swirling it around her mouth to try and coat it in saliva. She took her time, and each moment, Will's squirming seemed more desperate. Parker pulled her finger out of her mouth with a line of spit following it. "Oh, Parker, please! This is so gross! I'll do whatever you want! Promise!" The eight year old pleaded, arching her neck to keep her ears away from the teen.