𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐝

▄▄▄▄▄▄ ‧₊ ✰ ₊‧ ▄▄▄▄▄▄

"𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗧!"
━━ ⌠ 𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 ⌡

"𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗧!" ━━ ⌠ 𝐣𝐚𝐱 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 ⌡

CHAPTER ONE ₊˚.༄⋆❀⋆
⟡₊˚ ─── 𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝙱𝙴𝙳
╭ ·₊˚⊹ 𓆩♡⃛𓆪 ⛓️🛠️
╰ ✦ 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗬𝗠𝗔𝗡╭ 🂱 ✦
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❛ 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯'

 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝙶𝙸𝚁𝙻 𝙱𝙴𝙳 )╭ ·₊˚⊹ 𓆩♡⃛𓆪 ⛓️🛠️╰ ✦ 𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗬𝗠𝗔𝗡╭ 🂱 ✦▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄❛ 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯' ❜

▎ 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙴𝙰𝚁𝙻𝚈 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 sunlight steamed through the kitchen window, casting a warm and gentle glow over the room.

madelyn collins had just woken up and could smell the enticing aroma of sizzling bacon and freshly brewed coffee. curious and excited, she followed the inviting scent and made her way to the kitchen.

there, standing at the kitchen counter, was her boyfriend jordan presley. he was standing at the stove, expertly flipping pancakes in a skillet. lily teller, madelyn collin and jax teller's three year old daughter, was perched on a kitchen stool, wearing a miniature apron that almost swallowed her tiny frame. she was giggling and clapping her hands with delight, watching jordan's every move.

madelyn couldn't help but smile at the scene before her. she approached them quietly, watching as jordan and lily were having a little bonding moment. it was a simple, beautiful moment that filled her heart with warmth.

lily noticed madelyn's presence and turned to her with a radiant smile. "look, mommy! we're making pancakes!" she exclaimed.

madelyn's heart swelled with happiness as she approached the scene. she bent down and scooped lily into her arms, planting a loving kiss on her cheek. "wow, you are such a big helper, aren't you?" madelyn said to her daughter.

jordan turned from the stove with a grin, his eyes lighting up as she saw madelyn and lily. "good morning, beautiful." he said, leaning in to give madelyn a sweet morning kiss.