Chapter 2 : Bad Timing

◇◇◇

Malaysia wakes up due to a sudden light that was shone to his face. "W-What the-" his voice was a little deep and croaky when he woke up. "Good morning Mal! Sorry bout' that." Philippines gave an apologetic smile.

"Ugh..what do you want??" Malaysia stretches as he got out of bed, he glances at his alarm clock. It was 6:40 AM. "Its 6:40 ! I want to sleep some more.." Malaysia whines.

"Well maybe if you didn't play ML all night you wouldn't want to." Philippines responds.

Malaysia pouts but Philippines ignored it.

"But anyway, I just thought that maybe we should play a game together, just you and me?"

A pair of tired, gold and blue eyes stared at him. "Uh..why?"

"Why not? We don't really hang out that often."

"Phil, we NEVER hang out together, like just you and me. That never happened."

"Exactly! So go get ready then." Philippines smiled as he left Malaysia's room.

Malaysia stared at Philippines as he left his room. He felt like this whole thing was a little sudden..weird..

..and forced in a way.

Malaysia's POV :

I got confused by Philippines at first but I dropped it anyway. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I went into the living room and saw Philippines on the couch drinking tea probably. He was watching a show. I saw a game of chess that was placed on the coffee table.

Oh man, we're gonna play chess? I suck at that game.

I went infront of the bathroom door and knocked on it when I heard the shower was turned on.

"Thai?? You in there?"

"Yeah."

"Can you hurry up??"

"Nope."

"Ugh come on dude!"

"No! You should've came here earlier."

I mentally cursed at him.

I can't wait to move out of here. Me, Philippines and Indonesia have been doing some work and saving up money to move out of this crappy dorm. There's 6 people in one dorm and there just 1 bathroom?? Gross. But atleast we have a living room..i guess? Not sure how providing a TV will help us with our studies but here we are.

I remember this one time I really needed to use the bathroom but NoooOo Thailand just HAD to hog the bathroom. I had to go outside and piss in a bush.

"It's okay Mal, let's just play chess for a little bit while you wait on Thai."

I sighed and went over to the couch and sat next to Philippines. I threw my towel over my shoulders and sank into the couch.

"Okay, you know the rules right?"

"Uh..yeah"

"Great! Let's start."

I didn't know the rules. I would say I didn't know but I don't feel like being ranted to this morning especially right after I got told to f off.

We played for a little bit, and obviously Philippines won.

"You know, for someone who's in the chess club, you suck at it." Philippines laughs

Yeah. I won't deny it. The only reason why I joined the chess club is because I was lazy to do any other sport...

..and also because I was kicked out of the badminton club..

all because I forgot to bring a racket ONCE. Still holding back a grudge on that stupid coach.

"Yeah, yeah.. can't we play something else? Something I can play?"

"Hm..sure. How about we play a classic game of truth or dare?" Philippines smirks.

For some reason when I saw Philippines smirked, something tells me that something bad is going to happen.

"Uhh sure..just don't give me any crazy dares.."

"Aww is Mal scared of doing a dare? HAHAH! What a wuss." Indonesia barges into our conversation and sits down beside Philippines on the couch.

Before I could respond to Indonesia's obvious insult, Philippines covered my mouth with his hand. He seemed annoyed by Indonesia but I think he's trying to hide it.

"Okay- Okay.. relax guys. Let's start with you Indo, Truth or dare?"

"I'm feeling bold this morning so dare." Indonesia smirks.

"Hmm..do a cartwheel!"

"This dorm is pretty cramped with stuff how is he going to do it-" I leaned back against the couch and crossed my arms.

"That's why he's going to do i-"

"Hah, Watch and learn." Without hesitating Indonesia got up from the couch.

"Wait- Not here! outside of tHE DORM- INDO STO-"

But it was unfortunately too late.

Meanwhile Thailand just finished taking his shower and closed the door behind him..

..and was rudely greeted with an Indonesian heading towards him at full speed..with his feet in the air.

"WHAT THE HEL-" Thailand yells

I watched everything happened as I sank into the couch more. It was so unreal. Like, everything happened in slow motion.

Philippines reaching out to Indonesia in an attempt to stop him.

Thailand who looked terrified while he was still in a robe.

And Indonesia who was doing the cartwheel without a care about the world.

Huh. . .

Shouldn't it be 7AM by now?

oh. . .and

For some reason I felt like I avoided something . . .

something huge.

◇◇◇

Sorry for the short chapter :(

But I hope you guys like this chapter anyway :)