𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

"N'Aria, hey hun!" My auntie spoke as I walked into my grandma's house with Bryson behind me

"N'Aria, hey hun!" My auntie spoke as I walked into my grandma's house with Bryson behind me. "Heyy auntie!" I spoke back and so did Bryson. I immediately walked straight into the kitchen where my grandma was, greeting her. "Grannyyyy!" I called over damn near running over to where she sat, she held her arms out for me smiling. "Hey my baby, how are you?" She asked weakly embracing me into a hug.

"I'm good granny, I missed you so I came to check on you." I told her and she nodded, "Of course, where's my boy Bryson?" She asked as I sat in the chair in front of her watching as she chewed on air.

"Up in there talking to auntie." I told her and she nodded, "Now N'Aria, tell me what's going on with you." She told me and I sighed "What you mean granny?" I asked and she gave me that look "N'Aria you know what i'm talking about." She spoke shakily in her low voice.

I scratched my head before sighing in defeat. "Fine, granny i'm in 2 relationships." I admitted and she stared at me before chuckling "So you hoeing?" She asked and I shook my head no, "N-no, I... granny I don't even know what i'm doing right now.. I just want them both to myself." I told her and she nodded.

"Do they know?" She asked and I shook my head no, "Do you love one more?" She asked and I thought about it before shaking my head no again. She sighed nodding "Baby, you ever heard of a poly relationship?" She asked and I nodded furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yes ma'am I have." I told her and she nodded rubbing her arm "Then there's the answer to your problem right there" She told me and I shook my head "No.. I mean, if I did try that i'm not sure either one of them would be down." I told her and she reached over slowly grabbing my hand giving it a small squeeze.

"If you love them both and you don't want to lose either, you'll find a way. And if it was meant to be with the both of them, it'll work." She told me and I nodded "So.. you're okay with me dating two people?" I asked confused and she stared me in the eyes.

"Baby, don't worry about what other people think. My opinion doesn't matter, neither does anyone else's. This is your life.. you have to lay down with these people at the end of the day, not anyone else. Do what makes you happy baby, and if that's being with two people then that's what it is. But to answer your question, yes I support you baby." She told me making me smile.

"But what I won't support is you playing either one of them." She added making me nod "You're right granny, thank you." I told her and she nodded, I stood up from the chair giving her a hug. "Now tell Bryson to bring his crackhead ass here." She joked before we both laughed.

"Okay granny." I told her before walking out of the kitchen and into the front room where Bryson was with our cousins and our auntie. "Choppa, granny said come here" I told him and he nodded getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"We finna go smoke, you coming?" My cousin Brian asked and I nodded immediately "Hell yeah" I said making all of them laugh, everybody got up from the couches and we all walked outside to Brian's car. I got in the backseat with Layla and my auntie and shortly after Bryson came out.

Jameson, Brian's Boyfriend sparked the blunt and we went back and forth passing the blunt until it was gone. We did this for another blunt before we all got out of the car. "Y'all finna go?" I asked Brian and he nodded sticking his tongue out "Bye girl!" He said making me laugh "Bye Bey, byeee Jameson!" I said waving and he returned my energy back.

I walked back into the house with Brian's mom and Bryson before walking back into the kitchen. "Granny we finna go." I told her and she nodded "Bye baby," She waved and I kissed her cheek and hugged her, Bryson did the same before left out and headed to my car.

I could feel my high kicking in so I made Bryson drive. As he started the car I pulled my phone out calling Aaliyah, and she answered on the third ring. She stared at me with low eyes and I stared back at her with the same look making us both giggle.

"What took you so long to answer?" I asked when we both stopped laughing, "I was on the phone with my new friend" She told me and I raised my eyebrow "Really?" I asked and she nodded "Yeah, what's her name?" I asked and she chuckled "It's a he, his name is-" She was cut off by her mom walking into the room.

When her mom finished talking she looked and noticed I was on the phone before smiling widely "N'Aria! Hey baby!" She waved, I smiled and waved back "Heyy ma!" I said with the same energy, "You coming over?" She aasked and I thought about it before nodding "Yes ma'am i'm on the way right now."

I told her and she smiled "Okay see you!" She said before walking out of the room, "You're coming over for real?" Aaliyah asked and I nodded my head "Yeah, ima call you when I get there." I told her and she nodded hanging up.

"Lemme guess you want me to drop you off at Aaliyah house?" He asked and I nodded "Yeah, just come pick me up when I call you." I told him and he nodded, for the rest of the ride we smoked one more blunt and he stopped by the store. I got me and Aaliyah a couple of snacks and her some pink lemonade, myself a sprite and we arrived at her home.

I climbed out of the car and nodded at Bryson "Love you li sis," Bryson told me making me smile "Love you too." I closed the door and walked up to the front door, I knocked and the door slowly opened revealing Aaliyah's mom.

She stepped aside letting me in, I smiled thanking her. "Aaliyah's in the shower, you could go ahead in the room." She told me and I nodded. I walked past her and into Aaliyah's room just as she came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body. "Where yo clothes at?" I asked mocking the tiktok, she laughed walking over to the room door locking it.

I raised my eyebrow staring at her, "What you on?" I asked before biting my lip as she walked over to me. "Nothing, why?" She asked tilting her head as she dropped the towel and wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned back a little giving myself a view of her fully nude body. I bit my lip immediately at the sight.

"Damn." I mumbled, and as if it was a cartoon I felt like I had literal heart eyes. I think we about to get into some thangsssss.

Ahhh thought y'all had a sex scene 😌😭😭