Makeover Part 2

Hey everyone! I know some of you guys requested a part two of my last story, so here it is. Don't forget to leave me feedback and enjoy! Love y'a!💕

I take the vinyl closest to my desk and pop it onto my record player. The sound of a light jazz melody fills the room as I grab a pen and the first folder of paperwork lying on the huge stack of files piled on my desk. I have been so behind on work lately that it has begun to cause me a great deal of stress, but music always seems to calm me down.

I hum along to the melody, wishing I knew what the words to the song were, when a pair of small, smooth hands place themselves over my eyes.

My first instinct is to fight; to drive my elbow back as far as possible, but the sound of her soft voice stops me before I do something I will regret.

"I love this song," Juliette says, her hands still firmly placed over my eyes. She starts to hum along to the tune, her voice calming and delicate. I can feel her joy radiating through my being.

"Darling, you know not to sneak up on me like that," I say, trying and failing to remove her hands from my eyes. "Old habits don't go away quickly, and my reflexes are quite fast."

She laughs and says, "Well I have superhuman strength and a lethal touch."
"That doesn't work on me."
"Shut up."
I bite back a smile as I try, yet again, to free myself of her hold.

"Love. Can you please remove your hands from my eyes?"
"No," she whispers in my ear, her breath against my skin causing my neck to prickle up with goosebumps.
My heart rate picks up as I sense what she is feeling.
"I can tell you are very happy right now and I would love to know why," I say, hoping her good mood continues. I love when she's happy.

"How about I show you?"

***

I can barely breathe as Juliette leads me into the bedroom, my eyes shut firmly closed at her request.
"You are making me nervous," I say as I almost trip over an ottoman.
She ignores me and sits me down on the bed gently, her hands resting on my shoulders.

"Okay," she says "Open your eyes."

I slowly do as I am told and my mouth drops when I get a glimpse of her.
She
is
stunning
And I don't think that's even enough to describe it.
Her eyes are glowing a fierce shade of ocean blue, the orange of her eyelids like the sun. She looks older, around my age.
And God I can't stop staring at her lips.
They look so full and beautiful. I crave them. I crave the feel of them against my body, kissing lines across my chest, kissing the pain away.
She is causing me so much pain.
It physically hurts to keep my hands to myself right now.

"What do you think?" She asks, twirling in a small circle.
It takes me a moment to form the words to respond, and the only words that come to mind are "Damn you're gorgeous."

Juliette looks at me, stunned. "You cussed," she says, chuckling slightly.
"It was worth it," I reply, pulling her onto my lap. I tuck a piece of hair behind her ear so I can stare at her some more. I could stare at her forever, lost in the look of her face. Lost in the curves of her body and the kindness of her eyes. I feel lost in her beauty.

"Aaron?" Juliette says suddenly.
"Yes, love?"
She smiles at me before leaning forward, her lips pressed against mine. She kisses me with passion and ferocity and I've never felt her this confident before, and I never want it to stop.

***
Juliette's POV

He is running his hands through my hair and I'm kissing him and he's holding me and it feels so good.
So incredibly good.
I can hardly stand it.

My veins are on fire and my heart is the volcano, spewing lava everywhere so I hurt. Hurt with longing. I press myself into him harder and he makes an adorable sound. An adorable, happy little sound.
But then he breaks away, taking a breath that seems to exert him a great bit of effort, yet he's still smiling.
"I should wear makeup more often," I tease, scooting off his lap. He stops me by putting his hand on my knee.
"No. You are just as beautiful without it as you are with. I just love that you feel so confident."
I blush at the compliment and out of embarrassment. I don't think I'll ever get quite used to the fact that he can feel everything I can.

"Aaron I-"
"Lie down," he says, cutting me off, but I don't mind. I do what he says and I lie next to him in bed, my head resting against a fluffy pillow. He's on top of me in seconds, kissing me again with a new found hunger. His hands slide under my shirt and over my shoulders, massaging the constant weight that always seems to be bearing down on them.
"You feel so good," he mumbles, his face buried in my shirt. "You are so soft. How are you so soft?"

I just laugh as I pull at the hem of his shirt, signaling for him to take it off. He does and so do I, revealing my sports bra beneath. He pins my hands above my head as he kisses me again, softly this time. Tenderly, like his love for me is too much to bear.

I moan lightly at the feel of his lips on my temples. On my jaw. On my neck, shoulders, stomach, everywhere. Everywhere yet still not enough to satisfy me. I always want more of him. There is never enough. There is only one Aaron Warner.

There is only one Aaron Warner and he is mine. He loves me and is kissing me and I know that he will always be here. He will stay by my side forever like this, nothing but sincerity and respect and
love.

An eternity of love between us.