Things I wish people knew about me

- I do want to talk to you! I'm just too shy to say anything or don't know what to say. Please come talk to me if you want to, I don't bite. In fact, I'd appreciate it a lot!

- When I have earphones in my ear, it's a sign saying "don't talk to me".

- I love people knowing stuff about me! I just want them to 'figure it out'. I don't want to be the one to bring it up randomly. Just ask me about it and I'll tell you.

- I hate getting ignored.

- I might look like I don't care on the outside, but there's probably a lot going on inside.

- I often don't talk about my problems cuz I'm afraid I'll ruin your day as well. 

- Just because I say I'm fine doesn't mean I actually am. If I said that, it was probably because you were talking about your bad feelings a bit earlier.

- If I'm talking to you about something enthusiastically, at least pretend to be listening. Don't go on about your own experience in a similar situation. Sometimes I just need someone to say these stuff to.

- Sometimes I go on a rampage and rant about everything and everyone. In that case, don't say anything and just agree with me. Also don't take anything I say seriously they're most of the times not my actual opinion but the emotions just have to get out somehow.

*The fact that I used the pronoun 'you' here doesn't mean I'm talking about the lovely person reading this :>

Don't take them personally