ALAS, SHE IS YET TO RESPOND.

This chapter is a request from:
@Bluepenguin652

In which a new ghost is in complete denial that she is a ghost, yet the lovesick poet of the group catches her eye.
Set during WW1 , Button House is a War Base for the first time

(P.S I'm so sorry it's taken so long to update this. Whoopsies. Can't promise that's gonna change either sorry people)

🎶 - Take Me Out (Franz Ferdinand)

~~~~~

As Rosalind turned around to take in her surroundings,  she noticed a bloody figure lying on the floor that looked exactly like her.

"Rosalind! Are you okay? I know, it's quite a lot to take in-" A pale, ghostly looking lady placed her hand on her shoulder. She looked familiar, and after a few seconds Rosa realised she looked exactly like her Aunt Stephanie, who had fallen out of the window here a few years ago.

"Stephanie?"

She very slowly started backing away towards the wall, wanting to lean against it to support herself. But where the wall should have been, she instead fell through the wall backwards, and landed on her back in the next room.

~~~~~

She was met with the soft, concerned face of a brown haired man, offering her a hand up.

"Hello, my name is Thomas Thorne! It's a pleasure to meet you, what is your name?" The man asked, as Rosa took his hand.

Thomas helped her stand, and only when she was stood again she realised that he had a hole in his stomach, which looked like a gunshot wound.

That was what made Rosalind feel a sharp pain in her own stomach, and glanced down to see her own hands covered in blood, as well as a similar hole in her own stomach.

"Oh. Oh my. What is going on. Who even are you anyway? What are you doing in my Uncle's house? What is going on!" Rosa rambled, panicking and glancing around the room, only to be met with her Aunt Stephanie gliding towards her.

"What on earth is going on? How - how are you here? You're dead!" Rosalind said, the fear in her eyes evident.

All of a sudden, a warm hand grasped her shoulder. Rosalind turned her head, only to be met with Thorne's concerned eyes.

In that moment, despite being utterly confused and terrified, Rosa's heart fluttered.

"Well, yes Rosalind, I am dead. But it seems you are as well, I'm so sorry." A voice broke her out of the miniature trance she was in, and she pulled her gaze back to her dead Aunt.

"No. No I am not. This is a dream. I'm going to go to bed, and I'll wake up and it will all be okay." Rosalind smiled at the Grey Lady, nodded at Thomas, and started walking towards the room she was staying in.

Thorne's eyes followed her all the way out of the room, gazing wistfully at the doorway after Rosalind had disappeared from view.

"Don't even think about it, Thorne." Fanny glared at the poet, before marching after her neice.

"...Too late."

~~~~~

<440 words>

a/n this is so very short, i can turn it into a two parter if we're desperate for it but i like the ending so it's up to youuu<3