Beach Day (Eren x OC)

The beach day was greatly appreciated by all of the battle-worn Scouts. They gathered in the sand around a crackling bonfire. Sasha passed around weenies and the captain's whiskey flask. The jovial conversings gradually morphed into a game of truth or dare.

"Either Jean's asshole, or a real horse's," Connie said to Captain Levi, who had chosen dare.

"Fine." Levi stood up and walked to the horses, lifting a tail and touching an anus. Karma cackled at the sight, nearly choking on her weenie.

"Don't get too cozy, Karms. You're next," Mikasa said, nudging her.

"Alright, alright. Dare." Karma wiped her greasy fingers on her shorts.

"I dare you to kiss every guy—"

"On the asshole?!" Connie blurted, making everyone laugh.

"On the cheek," Mikasa said, fixing him with a look.

"Easy." Karma made her rounds, pecking every guy's cheek in the circle, feeling her heart flutter as she made contact with Eren's. When she reached Connie, he turned his head and stole a kiss on the mouth.

Everyone laughed and whooped as Karma made a show of fake gagging and cleaning off her mouth, while Connie winked and pelvic thrusted. The only person not joining in on the chortling laughter was Eren, who fumed from beside Mikasa.

"What's the matter, Eren?" Mikasa said, though she knew about Eren's feelings. Seeing Karma get kissed by Connie had to be frustrating, even if it was just for laughs.

"It's fine." Eren sucked a deep breath.

The game continued with Jean drinking weenie juice out of Armin's bellybottom and Sasha eating sand until it was Karma's turn again. Mikasa took over.

"I dare you to spill the beans. Tell us who you're crushing on." She knew the answer. She'd seen Karma's shy eyes land on Eren, heard her nervous laughter when the boy in question got too close.

That nervous laughter bubbled out of Karma's throat. Her eyes flickered to Eren and she cleared her throat. "Well after that kiss, it's gotta be Connie."

Connie stood up and cheered, rushing over to Karma for another joke kiss. The Scouts errupted in laughter and applause, but Eren stood and left, storming into the darkness. Karma watched him leave and looked to Mikasa, who gestured for her to chase after him.

"Excuse me," Karma said and scrambled to her feet, kicking up sand as she chased after Eren's silhouette.

"Hey, wait!" she called, the laughter and light of the bonfire fading behind her.

Eren stopped at the sound of her voice.

"What?" he said, turning toward her.

"I'm sorry. We were just messing around. I shouldn't have kissed your cheek without permission and Connie definitely shouldn't have kissed me. Come on, let's go back."

"Connie's the one who needs to apologize. Not you."

"Why? It was just a joke."

"Because, Karma, I should've been your first kiss. Not Connie."

Blushing, Karma realized Eren was closer to her than before. He could reach out and hold her arms, locking her in place.

She stuttered through her explanation. "That kiss with Connie doesn't even count. Besides, I had my first kiss in second grade. Some kid named Peter Troope."

Mercifully, Eren laughed. Karma felt the tension between them fade like the receeding tide.

"Really?" he said.

"Yes." She took a brave step closer. She reached forward and held his hands. "But I really would like you to be my first. Just...not my first kiss."

"Shit, Karma." Eren wasted no time. He grasped her cheeks and neck and pulled her to his lips. His mouth was soft and warm, breath tasting faintly like charred whiskey. His hands on her skin were inebriating and all consuming. Her hands traced the planes of his chest and the angles of his face that had hardened in the years since she'd known him to something manly and seductive. His cheekbones and jaw were more pronounced. His eyes losing that boyish roundness. He was beautiful and in that dizzy moment, was all hers.

"Hang on." Eren pulled back and Karma groaned in the absence of his soft lips. "We're too close to everyone. Come here." She let him pull her farther from the glowing bonfire and echoing voices of their comrades.

Eren led her to a divet in the boulders that formed a reclusive cove, a perfect little sanctuary. He sat on the ground and tugged her hips so she was on his lap. She straddled him and drew her face against his, hot breath bouncing between their lips until neither one of them could handle the distance.

Eren dominated her lips, enclosing his mouth around hers and gorging his tongue between her teeth. His breath ricochetted inside her cheeks and across her tongue, but that only made her kiss him harder. It was a battle of passion and lust. Clothes were slung off torsos and kicked off feet, strewn about the cove.

Their bodies rolled and thrust and tasted and explored. Eren was inside her, around her. The tide crept forward, cooling their heated, tangled bodies.

"Fuck." Eren panted against Karma's breasts as he pulled out and finished. Her back was on the cold floor, Eren's nude, exhausted body engulfing her from above. His strong arms roamed her curves in the dizzy aftermath, tracing lazy circles into her hot skin. "You're so hot, Karma."

Breathing hard, he kissed along her sternum and up her throat, meeting her lips again. They cleaned up and dressed, returning to the bonfire. Their friends were still laughing and playing as if nothing had transpired in the far off sea cove.

Karma sat on a log, Eren sitting beside her, slinging his arm around her waist. After a few minutes of watching Jean and Connie attempt a rap battle and Levi doing handstands, Eren's hot breath tickled her ear.

"I liked being your first, but I wanna be your second too." His teeth grazed her earlobe, suckling the soft flesh. He snapped the bikini straps at her shoulder suggestively. Karma shivered, already mapping out the fastest route to their secret cove.

"Fuck, okay."