Regressor Jax X CG Pomni

TW: Mention of trauma, and anxiety attacks!

Written using AI Chat Bot, edited by anonymous person!

Context of chapter!!
Jax has a triggering memory of when he had endured abuse from Caine, he has an extreme anxiety attack and he confides in Pomni for comfort
_________________________________________
Jax stumbled upon a triggering memory that sent shivers down his spine. It reminded him of a time when he had endured emotional abuse from Caine. The image was vivid and painful, causing Jax to feel uncomfortable and scared. In moments like these, Jax would age regress, seeking solace in a childlike state that brought him comfort.

Feeling overwhelmed, Jax knew he needed someone to confide in. With shaky steps, he made his way to Pomni's room, his heart pounding in his chest. Gently knocking on the door, he hoped that Pomni would understand and offer the comfort he desperately needed.

Pomni, being a compassionate and understanding friend, answered the door with a warm smile. Seeing the fear in Jax's eyes, she immediately knew something was wrong. Without hesitation, she invited Jax inside, creating a safe space for him to share his pain.

"Jax, what happened? Are you okay?"
Pomni warmly asks Jax "Uuhhh... I... -I feel s-small right now... a-and... and, I.. I just want to r-regress, that's okay r-ight?" Jax replies his voice very shaky with fear "Yeah Jax, it's fine. Really it is, I don't mind. Do you want to stay here or would you like to go to your room?" Pomni asks Jax, she was comfortable with staying anywhere Jax had regressed to the point where he was non-verbal and didn't want to speak so instead he signaled Pomni that he wanted to go bavk to his room, together they walked back to Jax's room, Pomni offering a comforting presence every step of the way.

With gentle words and a calming touch, Pomni helped Jax calm himself down. She listened attentively as he poured out his heart, sharing the pain he had carried. Pomni's understanding and empathy provided Jax with the validation he had been yearning for.

As the night wore on, Jax's fear began to subside. Pomni's unwavering support allowed him to find comfort in the innocence of childhood. Wrapped in Pomni's gentle embrace, Jax felt safe and loved, his worries slowly fading away.

Eventually, exhaustion took hold of Jax, and he drifted off to sleep, his breathing steady and peaceful. Pomni stayed by his side, watching over him with a tender gaze. In that moment, she vowed to protect Jax from any harm that may come his way.

-Anonymous