Chapter 1: An earthy introduction

Hi guys. OK. This is a story about a girl, seriously awesome tomboy, who has always fitted in with the boys. One big happy family, until a twist of fate occurs... She cannot risk getting angry... Will her boys still want to know her if they found out...?

I posted a picture of what Sydney looks like, only Syd has purple eyes and she doesn't wear make-up.

WARNING: DON'T READ COMMENTS IF YOU DON'T WANT THE PLOT TO BE RUINED! IT CONTAIN ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR LATER ON! COME BACK AND READ WHEN HER SECRET IS REVEALED!

Vote, comment, like, whatever just read! ^^

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Chapter 1. An earthy introduction...

I never totally fitted in with the girls at school. Nope I'm the super, awesome, death-ninja! Alright fine... Ima Tomboy. I've never had a proper Boyfriend, nope I have ten and I haven't seen my boys in three months! I was away with my family, just my Mum, Dad and me, visiting my Mums Australian brother (my uncle) and his family (so yes I'm half Australian). I've always wanted a brother, or a sister for that matter, (Mum wouldn't be so desperate to smother me in her love quite the same.)

It was fairly boring. Yeah, my family are OK, all my cousins are girls though, all they wanna talk about is how their hair looks and what boys they like. I mean sure I like the company of testosterone, but not in the way they do, no, oh-hoho no. So I just talked about them the way they are. My mates! And now I get to see them again!

But, I was also scared. What if they found out about my new secret? Would they still be my mates? Would they think I'm a freak?

I had to hide it from them, I've always had a short temper, but, now I feel I have to hold it in. I feel as though I fi get angry, something bad will happen...

While we were away, something happened. It wasn't noticeable at first, but nearing the end of the holiday (after my fifthteenth), I sort of changed. I felt out of place. It wasn't a bad feeling, just awkward.

Also, my senses heightened. I could see and hear things in better detail, small spiders looked like little monsters, pending for their next unsuspecting fly. I can smell all sorts of aromas I had never smelt before, supposedly scentless Roses and electricity.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

So here I was waiting on the bank out the front of Elderberry high school for young offenders, yup, I'm in a deadbeat school. I haven't broken the law though, just school policy. Good job too or I would had to have done all the rule breaking on my own. So now I was waiting... I heard a group of feet behind me. I Sniffed the air and smirked. "Hey. Guys...? Look!" someone said.

I turned around, only to be rugby tackled, dragged down the hill and bundled on. "Sydney!!!" Came a chorused reply from above me.

"Aargh! Guys get off!" I muffled into someone's shoulder, "I'm getting squished here!"

"So?" One of them said.

"So!? I've been here five minutes, and I'm already a sofa!" I said into the same shoulder.

They all wriggled into a more comfortable position, but made no attempt to get off. Looks like I'll have to distract 'em. I let one go.

"Errrr, Rich. Didja have to?" said Alastair, sniggering. I started to stealthily budge my way out the pile, twisting as I went.

"Hey, I didn't do that! Uh... it was Chase!" said Richard in his own defence. I was just enjoying the argument, they'll find out, eventually...

"Whoever smelt it, dealt it, dude" Said Chase simply, I started giggling, still trying to wriggle out of the pile.