Muichiro

TANJIRO POV 

After splitting up from Rimuru, I began wandering the mountain to look for the secret weapon Miss Kanroji told us.

Tanjiro: I wonder what kind of weapon it is? 

Nezuko: Hmm 

Tanjiro: Well, if it is a sword, maybe it's buried in the ground. It feels like we're on a treasure hunt, doesn't it?

Nezuko: *Excited snort* Hmm! 

I pinched my nose due to the overwhelming scent in the air.

Tanjiro: While I do enjoy being here, the hotspring really reeks. Or is my sense of smell off because I haven't recovered yet?

???: ask all you want. I'm not giving into you!

My train of thought was suddenly interrupted by a child's voice.

I looked around and saw two people in a conversation. 

Muichiro: i don't have time to argue with you, I came here for it, and I'm not leaving without it

I hid behind a tree to observe what they were arguing about.

Tanjiro: a kid? And that's a hashira, isn't it? I think his name was Muichiro Tokito, the mist hashira. Just how many hashira are here?

Muichiro held out his hand.

Muichiro: Give me the key

Boy: In your dreams! My ancestors made this, and it's precious to me!

I then noticed a figure standing behind the kid.

I moved to take a closer look and saw what looked like a swordsman. 

Tanjiro: (i think I've seen that man before)

My attention went back to the hashira and the kid.

Tanjiro: (What's going on? Are they fighting about something? What should I do? It's rude to eavesdrop. But if they are fighting, i should try try to help. Should i?)