12

Coles pov

I swear this girl turns me into mush it's not ok but I can't stop. I want her happy I want her with me I want to always be touching her cause those moments are when she seems drunk because of me but there's no alcohol involved. I fuck her once a day I never seem to use protection cause it's always a spur of the moment thing cause I want to stop and then she's so brain dead in the moments I don't think she even notices that. She practically gets her way now but yet still wears the skimpy uniform and still cooks and cleans. Like right now I'm laying in my room as she's cleaning the rooms. She came in here next as it was time to clean my room and I swear she pulled the top down to reveal more cleavage and pulled the bottom that barely covers her already up more.
C- are you trying to start something
L- whatever do you mean I'm just cleaning like I'm supposed to
C- the uniform is exposing you more than usual
L- hmm what do you know I guess it is
C- like you didn't do it on purpose
L- maybe I did maybe I didn't you'll never know
She then bent over my bed to work on cleaning some more so I got behind her and gave her what I knew she truly wanted. When we were done and she was  sure she was cleaned up down there she went back to cleaning. That night everyone had already went up and I sat in the kitchen while she finished cleaning up.
L- so who does the grocery shopping around here
C- no one really we just have stuff delivered why
L- cause we're running low on some things
C- add it to the list on the tablet that's right there
L- I also may need to get something
C- such as
L- such as something women need
C- put it on the list babe I'll leave you in control of it this time I won't look but is this why you wanted me earlier is cause you're about to start
L- haha maybe
C- maybe we need to go again then
I walked up behind her and started groping her while she reached behind her and starting stroking me over my sweats. I ended up fucking her in the kitchen then we took a shower together and then she went to sleep on the couch while I slept in my room like usual.