009 || Goodbye

Warning: Talk of Abuse, Almost Abuse
Wc: 886
-----------------
|| Natalie Blackwood's Pov||

I walked up the stairs of my old apartment, with Jake and I, with Mattheo by my side. I felt myself begin to shake and clenched my hand into a fist as I brought it up to the door, getting ready to knock. 

I knew Mattheo saw my shakiness but I also knew he didn't wanna provoke Jake to go crazy and start hitting me again. The door opened and Jake's face was wiped clean of the smile he had on his face when he saw Mattheo by my side. "What is he doing here?" His voice was laced with disgust. 

"He is helping me get my stuff." I said as I shoved past him and walked to Amber and I's room. Mattheo followed right behind me and right behind followed Jake. 

"Why is he helping you get your stuff?" The smallest amount of concern laced his voice but I knew it was only for the front of it all. 

"Because if your pea brain couldn't catch on, I am moving." I saw Mattheo smirk as he began going through Amber's drawers, getting her clothes. My girls were already at Mattheo's house and unpacking. 

I walked over to my side of the dresser and picked my clothes out, getting my suitcase and laying it on the bed. "Why the fuck are you leaving?!" He almost yelled. I turned around,

"Because you fucking abused me!" I felt tears form in my eyes but tried my hardest to blink them back. He looked at me with confusion and I shook my head, "You abused me, Jake. You were so close to letting Amber see or hurting her." 

I turned back around and began packing once again. Mattheo's hands were clenched and he was almost done with Amber's clothes. Moving onto packing her toys. "Turn around." I ignored him but saw out of the corner of my eye, Mattheo turned to face him. "Natalie, turn around." 

I turned around and before I knew it my eyes were closed because I saw a hand coming for my face. A tear ran down my face as I waited for impact, but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Mattheo standing in front of me, holding Jake's wrist. "Hurt her. I dare you because if you do, I'll kill you." He said, lowly. 

"Why do you care about her? She's just another person." I could see the rage, become see-able in his eyes. 

"But you are wrong there. She isn't just another person. She's Natalie." He let go of his wrist and before my mind could process anything else, Jake was on the floor holding his nose and groaning in pain. 

He army crawled all the way to his room and Mattheo stared him down. I couldn't help but let the few tears fall, and letting those fall, let a lot more fall. When I let out a small sob Mattheo around instantly. 

He shut the door quickly and opened his arms which I happily collapsed into. I let out another small sob as he rubbed his hands through my hair gently. "Come on and let's get this shit packed. Once we are done and get back home, we can watch a movie in my room with Amber." He soothed.

I nodded against him and pulled away, wiping under my eyes and turning back to my suitcase. I packed all my clothes into the suitcase as Mattheo went to my bathroom and picked out my toothbrush and Amber's. 

When we were done I gave a light smile and held firmly on the suitcase. Mattheo grabbed my hand and closed his eyes, me following. I felt like I was being swallowed by darkness and pulled back into he light in the flash of a second. 

I opened my eyes and we were in the main room of Mattheo's mansion. I heard little footsteps running through one of the long hallways and there I saw a patch of dirty blonde hair. I smiled and let go of Mattheo's hand, "Amber!" I heard my little girl giggle and she ran into my arms. 

I held onto her as if the whole world was about to end and this was my last goodbye. I sat on the floor and she held her arms around my neck, I saw out of the corner of my eye, Mattheo sitting down and Pansy walking into the room. 

Amber pulled away from me and pulled both Mattheo and I into a hug. Her small arms wrapped around both our necks. His hand found mine and just like that, it felt like we were a true family. 

--------------------------------------

Hi loves!
So I wanna say thank you for the support on the Imagines book because I checked it and I had 3k when I just checked it last night and I had 2.5k this is insane and I appreciate every single one of you. 

I wanna say I am sorry for not posting a lot this week I just had a lot going on. It was my friends birthday and he wanted me to spend it with him so I did and I went to a volleyball game (Stan volleyball) Then I was catching up on my grades so I am so sorry. 💚🩷