(𝟎𝟒𝟏) isnt mine anymore

. . . . . CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE!
—— real life

 CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE!—— real life

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ

CHRIS SITS AT HIS lunch table, talking to nick and gigi as matt aimlessly scrolls through tiktok.

"i cant believe she didn't invite us!" gigi exclaims, shocked that valeria didn't invite them to her party.

"she hates your guts, why would she want you there?" matt puts his phone down, silencing gigi.

"i—" gigi stutters, not even knowing what to say next. she looks over to chris, who just shrugs his shoulders. "well, you're forcing chris to go even though she wouldn't want him there either."

"i'm sure she would."

"why?" gigi asks, clearly aggravated.

"because they kissed and they, without a doubt, will do it again." matt finally lets out, sighing a breath of relief since he finally relieved that.

gigi turns to chris, who's eyeing matt angrily. she also notices nick, who's equally as shocked because they told gigi.

"he did what?" gigi speaks sternly, chris could've swore he even saw her eye twitch.

"mhm," nick confirms, equally as disgusted as her.

"why would you ever fucking do that?" she turns to chris, seeing him already rubbing at his temples because of the insane headache he's about to have.

"it was a mistake." chris defends.

"that helps no one but you!" gigi exclaims.

nick looks at matt, who rolls his eyes and turns his attention back to his phone, not having a care in the world about this conversation.

matt's respect for gigi started going down ever since she humiliated a poor sweet guy in front of the whole school after he asked her out a couple weeks ago.

"look, gigi," chris finally stops rubbing at his temples to look up at her, gripping onto the edge of the table to somewhat relieve his anger. "stop fucking annoying me."

everyone gasps, even matt's lips parting as he overhears him.

"so you are in love with her." gigi speaks, disappointed in herself.

"i'm not, i fucking hate her." chris starts, making nick and matt groan at how fucking incorrect he is, "but maybe i just hate the fact that she isn't mine anymore."

he gets up, walking straight out of the cafeteria.

nick side eyes matt, angry at him for taking it this far but also, annoyed? he never thought he'd see the day where chris would admit that, and he dreaded this day for three months.

"so.. we poppin' out on sunday or what?" nick sticks his tongue out, throwing a peace sign up with his fingers.

"shut up nick," matt and gigi say in unison.

_________________________________

kinda a filler because i'm so eager to write this party

realization.
stupidity.
regret.

^ three stages that chris will go thru during chapter 43

EEK STAY TUNED IM SO EXCITED

- mina