Chapter 5 - Party Animals and Horses

Hey hey hey! Continue! And thank you for reading :)

ღღღღღღღ

Chapter 5 - Party Animals and Horses || Cassidy's POV

They are in shock, the same expression as I did when I saw this place.

"Who did this horrible thing?" Clarissa can be the most dramatic person every sometimes.

"No time for complaining, get your cleaning supplies. We've got a lot of things to do," I say, grabbing a mop and handing it to Reese.

This, I hope, won't take much long. But I know otherwise, seeing it's just three of us now.

"WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY?"

"DING DING DING DING DING"

"Did I just hear music or am I just making it up?" Reese asks.

Clarissa, who is busy wiping a table that has the message KIDS RULE in a very messy handwriting, rolls her eyes and says, "Told you."

Mop. Mop.

Why are the paint stain so hard to remove? It's not like it's been dry for a month. We just cleaned it yesterday!

Mop. Mop.

"Told me what?" Reese questions.

Mop. Mop.

This red and green mixed paint don't look too good together. Why is it so hard to remove?

Mop. Mop.

"That there's a party going at Sheena's house. I heard that she's throwing a big party with a lot of free drinks," Clarissa says nonchalantly.

The three of us are really not into parties and getting drunk, not a single bit of interest.

The room is still half way from being 'clean' and I stand up and bend my back as I relax myself. I then began mopping again, realizing that this is not the definition of releasing all my anger towards the guys who left me.

"I'm going to kill every one of them until I took out every organ of their bodies," I say with angst as I mopped the floor. I can feel the poor mop forced to clean the dirty floor which I saw yesterday that was spotless. Somehow, I'm angrier that it's dirty after all my hard work yesterday. Did the kids know how much effort it is to clean this entire thing?

"Every single organ?" Reese asks slyly. I didn't get what he meant at first since I was still in the thoughts of murdering them. 

"Ew, ew. Dirty thoughts," Clarissa alerts.

I didn't really mind Reese at this point since all I can see is red, from anger. Also, from the paint that has still a tiny bit green left. "I'm going to kill them!" I say as I mop harder at the floor. I probably look like an angry Cinderella right now.

Reese is helping me mop the floor on the corner and I think he is taking this punishment of mine too lightly. "Don't release your anger towards the poor mop, I mean, look at it." He gives a pity look to my mop.

"They deserve to be crushed," I say more quietly now. I move on and start cleaning the other parts on the floor. Paints are hard to clean, especially on the skin. It took me three times to scrub my arms and face and after I took my showers, note the plural form, I can see redness on my arms after scrubbing it hard.

Mop. Mop.

"I can't believe that they even had the guts to leave you do this alone," Clarissa mutters.