Klara

Klara is a 26 year old superhero. This is her.

Her abilities are:High Intelligence

Her abilities are:
High Intelligence.
Bilingualism.
Manipulation.
Leadership.
Charisma.
Persuasion.
Seduction.
Intimidation.
Electrokinesis.
Flight.
Superhuman Durability.
Superhuman Strength.
Longevity.
Plasma Manipulation.
Regenerative Healing Factor.
Charged Particles Manipulation.

Bio:
Full name: Klara Ristan.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Family: Jessica (Wife).
Occupation: Superhero, Leader of Girl Power.
Hobby: Saving people, Having sex with Jessica.
Trivia: Klara is a Futanari. Klara and Jessica are both superheroes. According to Jessica Klara enjoys smacking her on the ass. Klara and Jessica have been married for five years. One of the reasons Klara and Jessica have sex with each other is so that they can relieve stress from how stressful their work is. According to Klara the company she works for "Hero-American" once every year holds an annual orgy called "Supergasm" to let all the superheroes on the planet to relax for a week, Klara and Jessica have been going to it ever since they were both 16 years old. Supergasm is held at a retreat in Costa Rica. Klara married Jessica when she was 21 years old. Klara is Bisexual while her wife Jessica is Lesbian. Klara has german ancestry. Klara is 5'5. Klara and Jessica are bulletproof. The cover story for Supergasm since it involves such a massive mobilization of superheroes involves alien invasion on a distant planet in the Milky Way. During Supergasm Klara is usually fucking Jessica senseless in a private room. Klara is the dominant one in her marriage with Jessica. Klara's lower clothing of her super suit is a separate part being pants. Klara and Jessica once had sex in an alleyway at night while it was raining after they had killed a petty thief before proceeding to have sex in the exact same spot where they killed the thief. Klara's superhero name is Thunder Queen. The public are very accepting of Klara and Jessica being married with their relationship first being made public after Klara revealed during an interview that she and Jessica were at when they were both 15 that they had been dating for three years with the public becoming very happy for them. Klara has been working for Hero-American since she was 11 years old and began dating Jessica when she was 12 years old. Klara is the leader of a hero group called Girl Power. Hero Tower is a high-rise building complex located in Manhattan, New York City. It is the headquarters of both Hero-American and Girl Power. The speedster of Girl Power is called Sheila whose hero name is "Power Train". According to Klara Jessica has given her several lap dances since they were 15 years old. Ashley Bridge, Senior Vice President of Hero Management, also the former Director of Talent Relations, once accidentally walked on Klara and Jessica having sex in Klara's apartment at Hero tower before silently leaving, unaware that Klara and Jessica had heard her enter but they just chose to ignore her. Klara is very fond of sex, often engaging in sexual relations with Jessica. Klara and Jessica have a semi-romantic but mostly sexual relationship. Klara was once dared by the other members of girl power to seduce and have sex with Ashley Bridge which Klara ended up doing. Whenever Klara and Jessica have sex Klara often calls Jessica names such as "Slut" "Whore" "Princess" "my bitch" and others. Klara once stopped a bus from falling off a bridge when she was sixteen. Klara's apartment is a medium-sized apartment with marble floors and walls. There are two segments, an open living space and a bedroom. The living space is two stories tall and contained a large chandelier until it broke in the midst of a violent sexual encounter between Klara and Jessica. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed with dark covers directly opposite of the archway leading into it.