Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Here I go, here I go, here I go again, girls, what's my weakness? Men! OK then, chillin', chillin', mindin' my business, yo, Salt, I looked around, and I couldn't believe this. I swear, I stared, my niece my witness, the brother had it goin' on with somethin' kinda...uh... Wicked, wicked - had to kick it! I'm not shy so I asked for the digits. A ho? No, that don't make me, see what I want slip slide to it swifty." Taylee rapped along to the song coming from her Pandora whilst curling her hair in the mirror. "Felt it in my hips so I dipped back to my bag of tricks, then I flipped for a tip, make me wanna do tricks for him. Lick him like a lollipop should be licked, came to my senses and I chilled for a bit. Don't know how you do the voodoo that you do, so well it's a spell, hell, makes me wanna shoop shoop shoop." She started dancing around with the curling iron in her hand.

"Ummm, you're packed and you're stacked 'specially in the back. Brother, wanna thank your mother for a butt like that! Can I get some fries with that shake-shake boobie? If looks could kill you would be an uzi!.You're a shotgun - bang! What's up with that thang? I wanna know how does it hang?

Straight up, wait up, hold up, Mr. Lover, like Prince said you're a sexy mutha-" She shook her hips. !Well-a, I like 'em real wild, b-boy style by the mile... Smooth black skin with a smile, bright as the sun, I wanna have some fun Come and give me some of that yum-yum! Chocolate chip, honey dip, can I get a scoop? Baby, take a ride in my coupe, you make me wanna... Shoop shoop ba- OWE!" She accidentally burned her finger. She hopped around sucking her finger cursing in her own secret language. She finally stopped and look towards her bathroom door to see her younger brother, Taylor starring at her in pure shock.

"Wow." Taylor said.

"What?" Taylee shrugged running her hand in cold water then putting a Cars band aid on.

"You're weird." He stated. She pushed past him going to her room to grab her book bag.

"So, you're weird too." She pointed out.

"Yeah, but at least I try to act normal." He scoffed.

"What's the use of acting normal?" She sent him a pointed look. "Blending in? An original is worth more than a copy."

"Whatever." He shook his head walking off.

She sighed and thought, 'I will never stop trying to talk sense into that boy.' Taylee grabbed her book bag and went to catch the bus.

"Taylee!" Her older brother, Taivon called, stopping her right on her tracks.

"What?" She sent him a pointed look checking the time.

"I won't be here for a few days. It's..." He stopped looking for the right word. He didn't want to lie to his younger sister, but sometimes he felt as if he was too blunt.

"Business." They both said.

Taylee rolled her eyes. He was always in the streets. "Yeah, yeah, just don't get killed." She muttered walking away.

-

"Taaaaaayleeeeee!" Her best friend, Mia sang walking up to her. Mia was mixed, and she was absolutely gorgeous. She had tanned light skin and big green eyes, a body to kill for, with her curvy hips and breast and never ending legs and curly brown waist length hair. Taylee was the opposite, she was still beautiful, but she didn't see it. She had coco colored skin, chest length brown hair (Which took her forever to grow), and big brown eyes. She was what boys called 'thick' because of her flat stomach and and C cup breast and huge butt and nice thighs. She always felt fat and would die to have a body like Mia's.

"Miiiiiiiaaaaaa!" Taylee mimicked her.

"What's good bitch?" Mia leaned against a locker.

"Chicken." Taylee laughed.