Finding Comfort in the RoR/Changes begin

"Prat" -talking

'Dumbfuck' -thinking

"Enough" -familiars speaking/beast speak/gobbledygook

'Interesting' -familiars/magical creature/goblin thinking

§open§ -Parseltongue

"Hello" - speaking a different language

Hello -letters/news

'Salazar'- will being read/memories being seen/visions

Chapter 1: Finding Comfort in the RoR/Changes begin

======================================================

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤Start Chapter¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Third PoV:

It was mid evaning and all classes were done for the day for all Hogwarts students. At this time we see Harry stumbling out of the hospital wing in a daze. Right now he was supposed to be on the quidditch pitch playing a game against the Slytherin but the game had been cancelled do to another attack. When McGonagall informed them of the cancelled game she had also pulled Harry away. She had taken both Harry and Ron to the Hospital wing where the petrified victums were. Mcgonagall had taken them to the hospital wing because who was the newest petrified victum was. When Harry saw who it was his entire world felt that it had begon to crumble right under him. The latest petrified victum was none other then his female best friend and crush Hermione Granger. Harry had stayed there saying nothing completely ignored McGonagall as she talked about where she had been found all while he held her cold petrified hand. Harry knew Hermione was still alive yet seeing her in the hospital wing like that really shook him to his core.

 She was stiff and cold she looked almost like a corpse in a hospital bed. When he saw her like that Harry was ready to go find the monster who did this to her and decapitate it from its head from its body just for attacking Hermoine. When Harry left the hospital room his emotions were all over the place. He didn't realize it at the moment but his magic was rolling off of him and his eyes were glowing looking as bright as the killing curse. Harry walked ignoring all those who he passed by in the hallway. Harry didn't know where he go but he knew he couldn't go back to gryffindor tower right now as he felt. He was so focused on not letting his emotions out and scream while he was around prying eyes that he didn't realize that all those he passed made a wide gap. Hogwarts sensing Harry termoil lead Harry up to the seventh floor keeping others away from the area so Harry could be alone. After only few minutes was in empty corrador of the seventh floor pacing back and forth trying to settle his racing mind and his emotions. However he kept thinking about how he wish he had a place he could reflect on his life, train his body, train his magic, blow off stream, and think with out desturbed away from prying eyes. A place he could stay that time work differently so that no one would miss him where hours in the room would only be minutes for others outside the room.

 As he thought about that with his scrambled mind that he tries to unscramble a door appears infont of him that wasn't there before. Seeing the door Harry stops his pacing and looks at the door curiously. It was at this time he heard distant footsteps coming close to where he is. Not wanting to get caught or deal with who ever it is especially if it was Malfoy, Lockhart, or Snape because he wasn't in the mood feeling like if one person says the wrong thing then he would be willing to hex them to oblivion not caring if he gets thrown in azkaban for it. So not to deal with who ever it was Harry quickly enter the door hoping it will dissapear as soon as he enters  and shuts the door so that the person won't try to enter to bug him. The moment the door was shut it disappeared Harry let out a sigh in releif. After sighing he looks around the room seeing a large place seperated into different parts which was mix with many things he actually  needed right now. Half the room had what look like training stuff the left side is for training in magic with different targets, while the right had a punching bag and muggle gym stuff for physical training and blowing off steam, the other half of the room has a sofa with a few bookshelfs against the wall filled with books, a coffee table with with a mug of some fresh warm tea to help calm down.