Rosalina

"C'mon Rosalina," Kyle said, "Let's dance." Kyle was my best friend, not my boyfriend. He's gay. Anyways, we were dancing, but we took a brake.

"No thanks." Kyle went back onto the dance floor and DJ started blasting "Poker Face" through the speakers. I went outside to get some fresh air. It was cold out for a June afternoon.

I was sitting on the bench when I saw a couple of guys heading my way. They looked like they just got out of college. But I was cautious. I had a saying, 'Never trust a guy unless he's gay.' So I started walking in the opposite direction.

"Where you going babe, we just wanna have some fun." One of them said. I sprang into a sprint. Then I saw the dead end. I was boxed in. There was nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

One of the guys slid his body against mine.

"Get off of me!!!!!!!!" I screamed. It was no use. The others were on either side of me taking off my shirt. "Help!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled.

"Shut up bitch." One of them said. I tried to get free but they were too strong. The guy behind me unclasped my bra and started kissing my neck. The guy in front of me claimed my lips with his so I couldn't scream again. The two on the sides sucked on my breasts.

They pushed me to the ground and ripped off my jeans. I tried kicking free again, but it still wouldn't work. When my mouth was free I screamed again, but someone hit my head hard. The pain was unbearable. Then one of them was in me. I screamed again in protest, but someone bit me on my neck and I was out cold.

I woke up in a dark room. It was black and blue. I didn't remember how I got there or anything. I tried getting up, but my head was searing with pain. Oh. My. God. I realized that last night I was raped. Raped. My mind went into a state of shock. What if I got pregnant? What if one of the guys gave me an STD? Where am I? What am I doing here? Where is here? What if I got pregnant? WHAT IF? Christ, this is not good, not good at all!

The door opened and someone came in. He was sooooo hot!!!!!!!!!

"Hello," he said. "My name is Anthony."

"Uh...hi, I'm Rosalina. How did I get here?" I asked.

"My brother rescued you last night. You can't ever go back to your home."

"What? Why can't I go back home? This is kidnapping. I'll, I'll call the police and have you arrested."

"You can't do that, because there are no police here and I am the Prince of the Underworld so all your efforts would be for nothing."

"Do you think I'm stupid? There's no 'Underworld'."

"Yes there is."

"Prove it."

"Okay." He opened his mouth and I saw fangs. He was a vampire.

"Oh. My. God."

"Now that I have proven myself, you are going to stay here. Maybe I could use you for fun." He said, smiling to himself.

"What do you mean by fun?" I asked, knowing what the answer was. I was scared. Surely he doesn't mean it.

"Oh I mean it."

"How did you know...Oh. My. God. You can read minds!"

"You catch on fast. Anyways, I have nothing else to do, so why don't we get to know each other better."

Dear God, please help me!

"There is no God in the Underworld. Well, I guess the King would be God. So, my dad is God."