Chapter 16 ~ The newly weds

TW: (SEXUAL CONTENT)

The wedding celebration lasted for about 3 days, and both Henry and Victoria were tired. They took a carriage back to Henry's Kingdom, and arrive shortly afterwards. 

Henry got out of the carriage first, and held his hand out to Victoria, as she gently placed her hand on his and he helped her out. She smiled "Thank you,"

He led her inside, and walked to the room they would be sharing, "H-Henry.." Victoria stopped, and looked at him "We're sharing a room?-" she asked with confusion. "I thought you might want to.." He looked back at her, "But if not that's totally fine," 

(The thing was, Former Emperor Louis never shared a room with Victoria, or ever wanted to be near her, so Victoria never knew that some people share a room when they marry)

Victoria grabbed his arm and smiled, "Lets go to our room then," Henry placed his hand on hers, and led her into their room. Victoria let his arm go, and went to her closet to put on a night gown. "You need help?" Henry asked, as he walked over, placing his hand on the door post.

"No.. I got it," Victoria responded, while taking off her dress, and sliding her nightgown over her head. "Alright then..." Henry said while he helped her, he slightly looked down at her body as he exhaled. "Are you alright?" Victoria asked as she looked up at Henry.

"Yeahh... I-im fine," He smiled softly while he stepped closer and placed his hands on Victoria's waist, as he leaned in and kissed her softly. 

She kissed him back and placed her hands on his arms. Henry pinned her against the wall kissing down her chin and to her neck, while she let out a soft moan. 

"You like that?-" Henry whispered in her ear while she tilted her head back. "mhm" she replied, looking up into his eyes as he picked her up and carried her to their bed. 

She watched while looking up at him, as he gently tossed her onto the bed while getting on top of her, and continued kissing her neck, as he started to suck on it. 

"Mm~"

Victoria whimpered as she placed her hand on Henry's head, as he left hickeys on her soft neck. He slowly took off her dress, looking down into her eyes as she turned her head and exhaled.

"Do you want to stop.." Henry asked, as he placed her dress down beside him. "N-no," she stuttered as she watched Henry take off her undergarments and his.

"Alright~" he said softly, As he pinned her hands to the bed,  and slowly entered inside of her as she turned her head, moaning as loud as she could. 

"Shh~" Henry whispered as he kissed her gently, going inside of her deeper, and faster, while she arched her back. 

20 minutes pass, as he started to feel her legs tremble uncontrollably, she started to look weak and exhausted, but he didn't stop.

She squirted all over him, letting out louder moans, while he intertwined his fingers with hers. "N-no more~" she struggled to speak, as he stopped, and laid down beside her cuddling her close..

The Next Day:

Henry got up early to read at the study room, as Victoria followed him quietly. He walked out of their room as she watched and followed, until he went into his study room. 

She stared at the door for awhile, and went in, and to her surprise, Henry was there waiting for her. "I know you followed me," He smiled, and kissed her forehead, as she sat down on a chair. 

"There's something I wanna discuss with you my love..." Henry uttered