Caspar Lee Imagine

It was finally here. Your wedding day. For 7 years you and your YouTube Boyfriend, Caspar Lee had been the most popular couple since Zalfie. You had your own YouTube channel and had been loving life ever since. Today, was the day, you will finally be married to the love of your life.

In the morning, you woke up at 8 o clock. As you awoke with a smile, you popped out of your warm cosy bed and opened the curtains in your hotel room. The day was absolutely beautiful. Birds were singing, people were talking, children playing, green trees swaying from time to time and the bright sun filling your lungs with warm air as you opened the windows.

You couldn't help feel over joyed and think, "oh my god. This is happening. I dreamt this as a little girl, and here I am. It's really happening. Me the bride, Caspar the groom" you thought.

Your gown was hanging from the wardrobe. It sparkled as the light was flashing onto it. Your white shoes matched the dress and the veil. You smiled to yourself and squealed with excitement.

Your make up artist had came early. You had your hair done which you knew would go with your dress. It took 2 hours to get everything done before heading to the reception. You took somee photos with your family and cried a bit or should i say a lot.

This was it. The music began as you waited outside the doors.

"You ready?" Your father smiled as he took your hands.
"As ready as I'll ever be" you smiled and hugged him tightly. After the ceremony and lunch, you would be leaving your family behind to go on your honey moon to Paris and then move back into your flat in London with Caspar and start a family.

The big doors swung open, but you were shocked to see no Caspar had turned up at the end. You looked at the priest who gave you a worried look, and you burst into tears.

You thought he had abandoned you, didn't want to marry you after he had been the one whom had proposed. The crowd of people and family looked to see you, so you ran for your life, to the gardens.

There was a wooden bench just sitting near a pool and you sat down crying. It had been ruined. Maybe he didn't want to marry? Maybe he was sick of you already and fled away. Whatever it was, you wanted to know why?

Your make up wasn't ruined nor your dress, but your day was. It was over, and you were excited to spend the rest of your life with Caspar.

Just then a hand had patted your shoulder. You didn't turn around to see, thinking it was your father or mother.

"He left. He didn't want me that's all. I loved him, I really did. He made me laugh every day without even doing anything funny or stupid of amusing. He made me smile although I was upset about something. He made me angry by just doing a stupid thing, but it wasn't mad angry. It was love angry. I feel like he betrayed me. I wanted a life with him, kids with him. It was everything I had planned and it's gone. I thought when I was young nobody would love me, but I found him and I knew he was the one. My one and only. I love him"

Since you had given the lecture you could feel tears run down your face.
But, those tears weren't tears of sadness. They were joy. The reason for this, was because the hand that had patted your shoulder was Caspar.

"I love you to. I love you more than anything in the world. You make me complete and when your gone, my heart aches" he sat down on one knee, holding your hands together as you smiled.

"I need you in my life. You make me a better person. You keep me from doing things that are both wrong and right. Your incredibly funny, smart, amazing, beautiful...everything I dreamed for in a girl. And I want to spend my life with you to. Forever and forever" he continued.

"And I'm sorry that I wasn't there. The cab broke down, there was no reception on my phone and so I ran. That's kinda why my hands are sweaty. And why I had put the story on my snap chat? " he laughed his goofy chuckle and grinned as wide as he could. He showed you the video of him running with his phone in his hand, saying "guys this is the worst thing. My cab just broke down and I'm late for my wedding and I'm running down the lane with my phone, in a suit and tie, looking like a mad man. But I still look good" he said breathing heavily. You laughed and smiled squeezing his hand tightly. With his great suit, lilac flower and white tie, he looked handsome.

You stood up and he did that same and you both kissed. Your hands lay on his chest while he held your elbows.

"I guess we should be going?" He replied afterwards. You nodded speechless and you walked hand in hand together. You were glad you found the perfect soul mate.

As you walked back to the reception, your mother was walking up and down the hall, just outside, nervously. When she saw you smiling, she drew in a sharp breath and sighed happily.

The music began as you walked hand in hand with Caspar. You were already late for lunch, so it was best to skip the boring parts and move to the I do's. While walking down the aisle, he whispered, "did I mention I want to start having kids? And you look absolutely beautiful."

You and him had talked it over and decided it was time, to start a family. To live your life happily, with the man you loved, and the kids you cherished. Everything was beautiful.

Let's just say, there was a daughter and son somewhere in the future.