11. What is coming their way?

Next morning Shubman woke up by a little sobbing sound and panicked realising it was Niya.

Shubman : Hey,hey...? What happened? Are you all right? Do I need to call the doctor?

Niya : The cramps are killing me😭

Shubman took a pill out from the bed side table, poured some water in a glass and gave it to Niya.

Shubman : Anti spasmodic tablet. It will help.

Niya made a few faces but evening took the pill when she recieved a glare for him. He made her get up from the bed and practically dragged her to the bathroom. I am right outside. Tell me if you need anything.

It was a really great morning and why wouldn't it be if Niya was there. Her presence is like a soul to his body. Shubman thought. Only if he knew what was coming his way.

Niya came out and got ready meanwhile Shubman also showered and to his surprise Ishan got up by himself. "What the world has come to!?" He said dramatically.

They reached for the breakfast table on time and all of them had to go to the stadium for their practice session.
They sat in the team bus and as soon as they reached they was a huge mob out there. Probably a lot of reporters.

They got their kit bags and covered formed a circle covering Niya. It was all Niya for her. The loud noises, the camera flashes it was all scaring her.

Suddenly one of the reporters yelled," Shubman sir! What do you have to say about the new girl in the team?
Are you in a relationship?"

And then there was no stopping of questions being showered on them.

"Is she Ishan's girlfriend or yours?"

"Or is the other girl yours?"

"Is she just here for the fame?"

" What do you have to say about those pictures?"

"Is she two timing you guys?"

That's it. That was enough for Shubman.

"Do you guys even have any jobs or creating drama is all you do? Stay in your limits and mind your business.Firstly sort yourselves out and then others." Said Shubman lashing out at them.

They went inside and all of them had a questioning face. What happened all of a sudden and why were the questions just about Niya? What photos were they talking about?

Rahul bhai called of them to show something on the laptop. They were all stunned seeing it. There were a few pictures that went viral on the internet. One was of Niya and Shubman where they could be seeing walking with hand in hand. The second was of Niya on Ishan's back ( When he gave her a piggy back ride to her room ) And the last one was Shubman hugging ——— Alisha?!

The young and new manager of the team is found to be caught up in a spicy game between the two bestfriends —— Ishan and Shubman.
Meanwhile Shubman is also linked with a girl whose name is supposed to be Alisha according to the sources. The caption read.

Virat : What is this?

Rohit : How did these pictures went viral? And in the first place who even clicked these?

Rahul : How the hell did this happen?

Niya couldn't say anything. She just stared at the screen for a few minutes and ran to the dressing room. Tears started flowing down from her eyes. Not because she thought Shubman cheated on her but because she thought as Shubman wasn't present during the moment...He would actually think she is cheating on him with his bestfriend ISHAN.

Meanwhile the boys were really angry at whatever happened and told the gaurds strictly to not let any media get inn.

Ishan : Shubman it's not what it seems like. I was...

Shubman : Ishan I know and I trust you. You don't need to explain yourself.

Saying this he left towards the dressing room only to find a certain someone crying hysterically. He felt like a pang in his heart the moment he saw her, his fists clenched in anger for whoever did this, his eyes filled with tears. He went upto her and took her in a hug.

Niya : Shub...I didn't...I am...I am not....

Shubman : Stop crying Niya and what even made you think that I would not trust you? You really think some random stranger saying stuff like this would make me go against my girlfriend and my best friend?

He caressed her knuckles and calmed her down within minutes.

Shubman : You are on your period you idiot! Stop over exerting yourself on the most idiotic things. No matter if the whole world is even against you i will still always trust you and will keep choosing you above anything and everything.

Niya was over whelmed by all of this. She was tired both physically and mentally and she soon drifted of to sleep.

Mahi bhai : I will try to find out who posted this and will make sure this gets removed asap.

I maybe know who posted it. A voice came and they were shocked to see Shubman saying that.

Shubman : Yes I know.

Just then his phone ringed and it was an anonymous number. He picked it up.

Shubman : Hello?

Person : Hey Mr.Gilly. I hope you enjoyed the morning show.

Shubman : Who are you?

Person : You will know it soon and don't you dare tell anyone about it or else...

Shubman : or else what?

Person : You will have to pay a heavy price.

Shubman thought it was an empty threat and he was about to cut the call but then he heard the person say something.

"Only if you wish the world to know, Adios my friend."

The moment he heard it he knew it wasn't an empty threat. He wished the earth swallowed him that instant.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n : Please comment and vote on this chapter as well.

~Bye untill next time.