Uninvited Guests

It was the next day, a bright, beautiful morning as Robert 'Grandad' Freeman was the first one to wake up. He's in the kitchen making breakfast for himself and his grandchildren.

Today he had plan, since last night, on having a family time with only his grandsons and granddaughter.

Just forming a little family get together and you know, since Zari is now living under their roof. He thought Huey and Riley should get to know their younger sister so she can come out of her shell more while they're at it. Just the four of them. Without any type of disturbance.

'Yeah, that seems both easy and reasonable enough to do, since it's now only day 2 for Zari. What can possibly go wrong?' He thought to himself with a smile.

---------------------------

Zari wakes up and sits up in bed, she looks around her room. Remembering she just moved here yesterday.

Suddenly, she heard someone gently knock on her bedroom door first and then it creaks open.

She looks over to see her Grandaddy peeking in.

"Oh Cutie pie your up, good morning! Come downstairs, breakfast is ready I made your favorite." Grandad said smiling.

"Good morning." Zari politely said with a cute little smile that formed on her face as she climbed out of bed and walks out the door.

In the hallway, Zari see Huey and Riley walk out from their shared bedroom. The boys are also in their pajamas and they just woke up, still look tired.

"Good morning." Zari said to them.

"Good morning." Huey and Riley both said at the sametime.

The Freeman family walk downstairs until they reach to the kitchen where breakfast was waiting.

As they sat down at the table and eat, Grandad then spoke,

"Alright kids, today we're only gonna spend quality time together as a family and relax, enjoying eachother's company, just the four of us. Huey, Riley, that includes you two will get to know your sister and uh, start to come up with a conversation."

Huey nods, knowing that's fine by him.

"For sure." Riley respond before looking at Zari. "Hey Zari, uh, when you are finish eating you wanna uh, hangout with us in the living room?" He asked while gesturing to himself and Huey, trying to start it off.

"Sure." Zari replied nodding her head.

---------------------------

After eating breakfast, the Freeman family are in the living room.

Grandad is sitting in his personal chair, Huey sitting on the couch, while Riley on the other couch.

"You can have a seat on any of the couches you want to sit, little baby." Grandad said.

Zari walks over and takes a seat on the couch next to Riley, with a good distance between them as she felt the soft cushion sunken underneath her a bit.

Grandad got the remote and turns on the television flipping through random channels to fine whatever interest him.

While he was at it, the Freeman siblings start to have a few small talks, like asking some questions.

"Okay let me think." Riley thinks for a moment until he said, "Have you heard about R-Kelly? If you do, what do you think of him." He asked.

Huey did an eyeroll, finding it to be a stupid question, but didn't say anything.