Gotta tell y'all something

Tima tried to put Laylay down on the couch but woke up again .

Tima : baby can you lay for mommy please ?

Laylay: no no no nooooo

Tima : laylay I'm not playing can you do that for mommy?

Laylay: quiet and sat still

Xav : she really loves you and listens to you !

Zack : let me tell y'all she loves Tima more than me .
I can't remember if it was the day before yesterday or yesterday but I put her in her car seat and she cried she fussed I had to call Tima to make her listen!
Than yesterday when I got Tima from work she wasn't feeling good but laylay wanted to stay on her and began to cry cause Tima was finna strap her in her car seat Tima asked her to calm down and be quiet and asked her if she could go in her car seat cause she was tired !!! You know that laylay went quiet??!! I could never

Denzel: Tima got it like that !

Fatima : yes I got it like that .

A few hours went and Zack had people come decorate the backyard when everyone took a nap . Everything was nude from the big balloons in the pool to the decorations on the wall and hanging from the ceiling to a shopwipbitch dress for Tima and He had  ordered him also some nude pants and shirts. He ordered a nude cake that Fatima wanted with mommy to be and a special cake that announced we are pregnant also in nude colors.he had 3 special chef's to make all the food Tima craved and possibly would want .

Zack made plans with everyone that after they took a nap they would go out and eat ... but it was a surprise for everyone so they decided that before coming down they would get ready .
Zack went in his mancave and took a shower and put on his clothes.

It was now 5:15 when everyone was busy getting ready.
Fatima was in the shower . She already put her clothes she was wearing for the night. Zack came in the room and took her clothes she prepared on the bed and out her nude dress on the bed with heals and flats . She could choose. He also ordered jewelry for her cause she's obsessed with them .
He walked out the room and went to Layla's room and took care of her and put on a nude dress that says sisyyyy

Fatima comes out the bathroom and sees everything that zack has ordered on the bed .

Fatima: zackkkk

Zack : coming baby

Mrs Taylor : boy everything good with Tima ?

Zack : yes !

Zack walks to Tima ...

Zack : baby ?

Fatim : you did all this ?

Zack : yeah , why

Fatim : stop playing with me boy !
Why did you go all the way out baby ?

Zack : I can't go all the way out for my baby ?

Fatim : yes you can !

Zack walks up to her and holds her ass

Zack : baby hurry before we are late .

Fatima : boyyy do you rush me ?

Zack : yess as I should my love .

Fatima: because you said my love that's why you get a pass

Zack : you are something else

Fatima: leave me alone .

Zack : aight

Fatima: hold on where is my daughter?

Zack : she's fine baby .

Fatima : where is she zack ?

Zack knew she wasn't playing.

Zack : she's at my dad .

Fatima: okey .

Zack lied because she wasn't gonna let us go .
He walked out the room and went to laylay.

Zack : laylay ya mommy is a Tripp

Laylay: mommy? ... whe mommy (in her baby voice)

Zack : mommy is busy baby .

After 20 minutes everyone walked downstairs and the ones whose rooms are downstairs were already there.

Fatima came last cause she fergot her phone .
After a few seconds she came downstairs and everyone looked at her .

Everyone: Tima you look amazing!

Fatima : thankyou ( begins to cry because she felt overwhelmed)

Mrs Taylor : why are crying Tima ?

Tima : I don't know .

Denzel : she's such a cry baby !

Mr Wilson: eyee yow leave my baby alone .

Mrs Wilson: yeah leave my princess alone y'all !

Mrs Wilson: I smell food !

Everyone: amazing food !

Shimara : I thought we were suppose to go eat at a restaurant.

Zack : I can't surprise y'all don't I ? "Laughs "

Zack : can y'all please walk to the backyard for me ?

Zack held Tima's hands when he held Layla . She layed with her head on his shoulder.

When everyone walked through the Glassdoor's to the backyard everyone screamed.

Tima : why are they screaming like that .

She and zack walked and she saw everything that zack has done for her .
She began to cry again and zack told her ....

Zack : baby we can't keep standing here let's walk to the others.

Zack held Tima cause she was crying. She didn't know if anything he planned! It was so cute .

Zack and Fatima walked to them and confetti splashed all over everyone and they screamed imma be a auntie and uncle wile everyone gave each other a hug . They all hugged as a family

The grandparents: uumm we finna be grandparents yalll

Mrs Wilson walked to Fatima : babygirl me and your daddy knew you were pregnant! And we are so happy that you are . And what gave us our final sign is when laylay wanted you the whole time .
I'm so happy for uou baby ! You are a great mom to laylay and our other baby . I love you baby . We can go shopping now !

Tima : you knew? Hold on y'all knew??

Mrs Wilson: yeah !

Tima : why didn't y'all say anything?

Mrs Wilson: because we wanted you to come to us and tell us on y'all own timing and not on ours.

Tima : i love y'all .

Mr Wilson : hey baby I'm so glad everyone knows now cause I slipped so many times !
Yo mama was finna kill me .

Tima : y'all are a mess .

Zack walks to them

Zack : hey baby you good ?

Tima : yes baby ! Thank youuu ! I love you . She took laylay .

Tima : laylay you was in on this baby ?

Laylay : no no no nooooo ( shows with her fingers)