Fearless.

“There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love. When we are afraid, we pull back from life. When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.” –John Lennon.

(Danielle)

I was trapped in one of those terrifying nightmares, those I was having since I knew about the curse, I hated them, I had to run and run but I couldn’t make my body move fast enough to save myself, from what? from who? I didn’t have idea.  My legs were tired but I knew I had to keep moving, so I forced myself to keep doing what I was doing; run. I was tired of running, every time, every day, I wanted to live my life, the one who someone took away. I was ninety-nine point nine percent sure I was dreaming, why? First, I was with a white dress I never saw before, and I was in a room full of mirrors, I was alone, and I was afraid. And second, I was surrounded by about hundreds of Jacks and Finns, blonds, with black hair, gingers, even emos but there were them with knife on their hand, but only two of them called my attention, my Finn and my Jack started walking to me, Jack was with his t-shirt white and clean, Finn’s t-shirt turned to red with all the blood on him.

Jack turned to Finn and they both smiled, a dangerous smile, the one you always find at the horror movies, then Jack showed his clean, big and perfectly scary knife, I turned and there was no one behind me, but when I looked again to the mirror I was there again with all the twins, I stepped backwards but the girl on the mirror didn’t move, she just stood there, “What the hell are you doing?” I screamed to her but she didn’t listen to me, she was waiting for her dead. Jack got closer to her neck and gave her a little kiss on it. “Do you really think I love you? Wake up Danielle, I am a murder, I don’t love anyone” he told her and then he introduced his knife on her back in a heartbeat, without hesitation, just hate, Danielle’s reaction was instantaneous; the tears began to fall down her face, she made a low sound with her mouth, she lost her breath and she fell on her knees without an describable expression.

I was shocked, the man I gave one of the most important things in life for a woman, killed me, I expected that from everybody except him, after all he was bad one. Jack put his arms around Danielle to hold her, she was weak, she only had a few minutes left and Finn knew it, Jack knew it, I knew it, “You chose me, not Finn, me. You thought you were right, but this was probably the worst mistake you’ve done. You give me so sorry, I thought you were different, smarter, but you’re just the same D of every twin, you want a clue, be different stupid child” and then he introduced another knife on her heart, and it stopped, only her body was on the room, and empty and beautiful body.

I woke with a start and gasped, I was tired and scared too, I hesitated and when I turned there was Jack staring at me, I looked at him with fear, I was afraid for him to hurt me and he knew something wrong was happening.

“Are you alright?” – He asked with his perfect British accent.

“Yeah… I’m just confused.” – I lied to him and he didn’t say a thing, so I decided to be the one to break the silence, I tried to figure out what to say and then I took a look at my leg. – “I guess I can’t walk for a while.” – I said with a nervous laugh.

“You’ll be fine, by tomorrow you’ll be on your two feet.”

“What are you talking about Jack? I saw the knife. It through my leg.” – I told him.

“You have vampire blood on your system.” – I looked at him confused, vampire blood?! What is he talking about? I was dreaming again? He noticed my expression. –“You were worse than we thought.”

“We?” – I asked.

“Yeah… Finn is here. You should let him explains you, he’s about to coming, I can hear his steps.” – I didn’t say a thing, I just looked at him. –“You’re scaring me. Stop looking at me like that!” – He said laughing. – “Alright Danielle, I’m going to eat something, I’ll be right back.” – He got closer and he gave me a kiss; my reaction wasn’t good I removed a little and for a moment he hesitated to give it to me. – “Are you mad? Do you feel awkward about the other night? Because if you do just tell me, I’ll understand, but you’re acting in a way I don’t really like, actually it dislikes me, so tell me what it’s going through your head.”