ex's best friend.

it's 2020, covid, i am locked in the house with my current boyfriend josh richards, he has this nice fluffy brown hair, beautiful eyes and a funny humour, we started dating at the end of 2019, but no one knew for 6 months besides jaden,bryce,kio & mads. me & mads are best friends, her boyfriend is jaden, they have been together since 2018, me & josh both look up to them.

- 2021 -
i woke up a thursday afternoon, last night i remember me and josh just broke up because we weren't perfect for each other, it hurt a lot but it was fine, i acted fine about it when i really wasn't, i miss feeling his warm arms around me, waking up to his kisses and his cute sleeping voice, but i get up and get ready. while im walking downstairs i see jaden & today is the day i am going to the studio for my new song, it is called la di die, and jaden asks to come, i thought nothing of that and said ofc you are welcome to because me and jaden have the same interests, music, fashion, cooking, shopping & lots more. we both put our eyeliner on, our clothes and our shoes. mads kisses jaden goodbye while josh just stares and rolls his eyes at me and i feel a tear drop on my cheek, because that use to be me and josh now we're officially broken up. me and jaden get into the taxi and i accidentally fall onto him, i say sorry and he says it's okay but the way our eyes connected i felt something but i just thought nothing of it.

- at the studio -

we get to the studio, and my manager bree is here, i give her a hug and say this is jaden. bree & jaden hug and talk, and i get ready to go sing, i feel a tap on my shoulder, it's jaden, he asks to feature in it and i say of course, we get his lyrics and his parts and get ready, we record the song and we hug each other congratulations because we are both so proud of each other, and we also had the film this today, so bree drives us to the place, me and jaden both get dressed up and film the music video, but in the end of the music video we have to kiss, we don't know if we should, but we're getting to the end of filiming, we're sitting together all the producers yell it's 1..2...3, kiss. we kiss, i feel his lips on me, his cherry big beautiful lips, i feel like im in heaven, i close my eyes and kiss him back. after he takes his lips of me we just stare at each other, did we just really kiss?? i stare at him with blushing all over my cheeks, i cannot help this blushing. jaden just gets up and says i have to go nessa, he walks out, i stare at bree. me and bree go to the bathrooms to wipe this makeup of me, bree asks why did jaden leave? i just shake my head and say idk? while in my mind i was thinking is he mad, did my breathe stink, did he hate it or like it, did i just ruin my friendship with mads, so much went through my head, but that kiss was amazing. after i get my hoodie and shorts back on, i hop imto bree's car and she takes me back to the place i am living, josh's, jaden's, kio, noah, blake, bryce, mads & mine house. i say thanks and walk in.

- at the house -
i see mads screaming at jaden and josh screaming at jaden, as soon as they stare at me, i feel like im gonna cry, i start blaming myself, but it was really the producers fault, but i liked the kiss. mads breaks up with jaden and i feel so guilty, she's crying throwing stuff while bryce is holding josh back, but why does josh care? he broke up with me, and it's just a music video? i try and speak to mads but she slams her door and starts packing everything that she owns and rips off the promise ring jaden gives her, i stare at jaden and whisper sorry and walk to my room. i hear a knock, it's josh, josh comes in screaming at me calling me a slut, saying how he hates me, i just stare at him and tell him to piss off, it was just a music video. then he walks off, i stare at my roof and think why did i like the kiss, while im thinking of jaden, guess who comes in... jaden. jaden sits in the chair josh use to always sit in to edit his youtube videos. i stare at jaden and say im sorry, i didn't mean for all this to happen.
jaden says i liked the kiss it's my problem. i stare at him and i say same, we just stare at each other, next minute i know we are kissing again, i back off him and say it's wrong, i walk off and start freaking out, my ex's best friend, my best friends ex now, why him?? but he gets me. i call cooper, my boy best friend, he is my brother and explain everything, and coop always understands me so i thank him for listening.

- 2 weeks later -
it's the night of me and jaden's song release, im surprised mads & josh showed up, we all have a nice peaceful dinner, jaden gets up and makes an announcement, he has booked flights for me, himself and cooper for a nice 1 week holiday to paris, the place i wanted to always go but josh was always to busy to take me. i smile and say thank you, cooper celebrates and is jumping around, im smiling at cooper and laughing at him. we get back to our house and i rest, it's the next day, i have to quickly pack, 6 hours before we have to be at the airport, i grab all the clothes i need, the shoes, makeup, toiletries and everything else. i smile at jaden and hug him and thank him for this. bree drives us to the airport, and i tell her thank you for driving, we get on the plane, im sitting next to jaden, cooper is infront of us, jaden puts his hand on my thigh and is smiling at me.

- the holiday -
we get off, paris already looks beautiful we book into the hotel, it is so nice, me and jaden share a room and cooper gets his own, the view is beautiful, i am loving it, this whole 1 week is amazing, going exploring together, meeting new people, dinner with my 2 favourite people, movie nights and so much more. but me and jaden have grown an connection together, we can't keep our hands of each other, kissing, making out, hugs, cuddling and so much more, i feel guilty but i like this feeling i have with jaden, the last day at paris, me and cooper go shopping while jaden stays to clean the hotel and pack everything up, me and cooper are gone for 4 hours, i walk in the hotel room, flowers everywhere, wine, fruit, balloons, presents and i see jaden holding a sign saying will u be my gf? i run up to him and say yes, the moment i secretly been wanting, he makes me feel complete. i am now my ex's best friend girlfriend.

- back to La -
everyone has found out, but me and jaden are happy, we are living in a nice house together, we both have multiple albums together, josh is not to happy, mads is pissed, but me & jaden are the happiest we have ever been, la di die was a creation of a love story, it's 2023 now, i have the boyfriend i have wanted for years.

the end♥️