6.

My boy looked absolutely marvellous. Beauty defined.

He's writhing on the bed, thin layer of sweat on his skin as he took the flogging. His skin was decorated with red welts, his cock hard. The bed was covered with fluid, his cum and more recently his squirt, belt discarded.

He had been so good.

His legs were shaking, tears slipping down the side of his face while his fingers clutched the sheets tightly. I knew I was pushing close to it, to the edge where it was becoming a bit too much for him and that's where I decided to stop for the night.

Muriel, my angel, had learned how to come untouched.

He had cried, he had begged, said red but he was still here.

I tossed the flogger to the ground and got close to the bed. My baby was spaced out but the moment he felt the bed dip, he let out a whimper and reached for me. I settled onto the bed and pulled him into my arms, pressing kisses all over his face.

"You were so good, baby." I whispered as I held on to him. "You did so well."

I continue to praise him, kiss his face until I notice him coming to and that was when I quickly slipped off the bed to get him water from the mini fridge had, hidden in the wall. I made sure he drank enough water and with another kiss to his cheek, I got off the bed again.

I was able to setup a bath, dropping a purple bath bomb into it. I needed him to relax a little while I replaced the bed-sheets and duvet.

Once I got Muriel from the bed and into the bath, I quickly changed the sheets, fluffed the pillow, had to hunt down a new duvet. I also took out the ointment and some brand new boxers, laying them down on the bed.

"Darling, are you with me?" I asked as I walked back into the bathroom, kneeling by the tub.

Muriel's eyes were no longer clouded and his usual twinkle was back. He was so ethereal, he took my breath away. I knew he was going to become mine eventually but today, today had been out of this world.

"Yeah, I am."

"Does it hurt anywhere, dolcezza?" I asked and Muriel gives me this comical droll look. I laughed at the expression on his face. Reaching out, I pat his hair, smiling at my boy.

"Yes or no, little prince?"

"It hurts everywhere but I like it. It's like I can still feel you."

His words pull a moan out of me and for the umpteenth time since I met him, I couldn't believe Muriel was real.

"Is there anything we did that you didn't like?"

"Not really. It was a new experience but it was really good." He replied, looking shyly at me from the bottom of his lashes. "You're. . . still wearing your clothes."

"Is this your way of saying you want to see me naked, Tesoro?"

"Definitely. . ."He responds, with a cheeky grin.

I got to my feet and took off my shirt first, keeping my gaze on Muriel so I could see his reaction and he doesn't disappoint. When I unzip my pants, pushing it down along with my boxers, his lips part and his cheeks turn red.

He wasn't subtle at all.

I tossed the clothes into a hamper and chose to ignore Muriel's stare. I headed for the large shower right across from my boy's bath and quickly cleaned up. I could feel my boy's eyes on me in the shower, felt it on me as I wrapped the towel around my waist.

When I look up, my gaze meets his and Muriel's entire face turns red.

My darling was so adorable.

"Come on, baby. Lets rinse you off and get you in bed."