Beer Pong

Adira strolled into the Halloween party with Chrissy by her side just like usual... and also just like usual, many eyes were on the two of them as they walked in. Adira was wearing her varsity jacket with the captains badge proudly on display, a band t-shirt showcasing The Ramones, and simple flared jeans paired with her newest pair of expensive sneakers. If there was one thing the girl really cared about, it was sneakers, you could walk into her room and mistake it for a sneaker store at this point

Her hair dark brown hair fell down her back and she had done skull-makeup to match the Halloween theme, though only some of the teens dressed up for Halloween, Adira loved it, and she loved it even more because Chrissy was next to her rocking the exact same make-up. 

As she stepped inside the bustling venue, the thumping bass of the music reverberated through her, making her heart race. Adira wasn't one to shy away from the spotlight. She greeted friends and acquaintances with high-fives and fist bumps, her vibrant energy filling the room.

"Hey, Jaxon!" she exclaimed, catching sight of one of her teammates dressed as a mummy. "Nice costume, dude!"

Jaxon grinned beneath his bandages. "Hey Addy, thanks. You guys look great too."

Adira continued to navigate the crowd, exchanging playful banter and greetings with the partiers. She said hi to all her teammates and friends, her and Chrissy socialising as much as possible before they made it to the drink table. She felt at home amidst the pulsating lights and laughter.

Samantha, one of her closest friends and fellow cheerleader, spotted her and rushed over. Her costume was an elaborate fairy ensemble, complete with twinkling LED lights in her hair. "Adira, Chrissy, there you to are! I've been looking for you everywhere, they've set up beer pong out the back and I thought we could have a crack at it. Oh and you both look great by the way"

Adira flashed her a dazzling smile, appreciating the compliment. "Thanks, Sammy you too! Let's get this party fucking started!" she grinned widely and the three of them began to push through the bodies of people and make their way out the back towards where the beer pong table was

The party was in full swing, with costumed attendees dancing to the beat of Motley Crue. Finally, they made it over to the beer pong table. There were a few people around it but it seemed like most people were either inside or over at the kegs. 

They didn't have to wait long before it was their turn. Adira looked around, her eyes scanning the crowd for a fourth player before her eyes landed on a girl standing awkwardly by herself off to the side. "Hey you!" Adira called out to her excitedly. 

The girl turned to look at her, her eyes widening slightly before looking around a bit as if she wasn't sure that Adira was talking to her. "Yeah you, hey do you wanna play with us?" Adira asked, walking over to her with her usual kind smile. 

The girl seemed to be at a loss for words, "I uh..."

"Come on, it'll be fun," Adira cheers, grabbing the girls wrist softly and tugging her over to the table, "Okay it'll be me and you verse Chrissy and Sam," Adira says, the girl nods softly, seeming to be slightly overwhelmed since everything was just going so quickly

"Its Robin right?" Adira asked. Robin's seemed even more surprised that the girl knew her name. 

"Yeah Robin Buckley," Robin says with a quick nod. Adira grins widely, "sweet, I'm Adira Harrington," she says with a nod and then turns to Chrissy and Sam with a shit eating grin, "and we're totally gonna win."

Robin laughed softly, feeling slightly more comfortable as the other two girls also introduced themselves. Adira went first, throwing the ball straight into the front cup on the other side of the table.