Chapter 1

(y/n pov)

I walked with Fizzarolli to the Clown Pageant. I wasn't looking forward to this because from what Blitzo said. Mammon's a fucking asshole. But hey I can't judge a demon by what blitz said...right?

"This is where you go" I said as we arrived in the greed ring. Fizz nodded. He was so excited.

"Hey Fizz. Thanks for letting me walk with you. But I gotta go. I have work" I sighed.

"Anytime! I wish you could watch me win! But that's ok sis." He said and frowned lightly.

I got a text and saw it was from my boss.

'your off today. Sickness going around'

"Good news!" I squealed. "I got off!"

"Seriously?! Sweet! Now you can watch me perform!" He cheered.

I smiled and we walked toward the greed clown arena. Guard stopped me while Fizz walked ahead.

"Hey she's with me!" Fizz yelled.

"It's ok Fizz. I can join the crowd" I smiled and he frowned lightly but nodded and walked in.

I walked into the crowd and saw Mammon on stage. He looked like a Christmas tree. A literal Christmas tree.

"Welcome! Welcome! To the clown audition! Where one of the lucky contestants will win and be under my wing! Where I can uhhhh fuck oh yea have a son I will never have! Yea yea......No girls though.....Girls aren't that funny" He said crossing his arms.

I raised a brow. Holy shit Blitz was right about him. He's a total jackass.

"Now our contestants!" He turned and more spotlights light up and showed clowns and I saw Fizz smiling big.

"Go Fizz!" I yelled.

He looked at me and smiled and waived. I waived back and gave thumbs up. I could tell that gave him confidence.

(Time skip)

I watched as the competition was long and tricky but Fizz was in the lead! Soon the final act came. Balloon shape. Fizz was really good so I had no doubt he'll win.

He made Mammon in balloons and I heard Mammon yell from his web/nest "That's me!"

I shook my head and smiled as Fizz won the last round. Meaning he won in total!

Soon Mammon appeared.

"We have a winner! What's your name again?" He asked looking at Fizz.

"Fizzarolli" He said proudly.

Mammon smirked "Fizzarolli! Welcome to the team! Now let's get me some money I mean.... fuck....you fame!" He yelled.

"Now I'll let you go backstage to meet our winner for a cost!" He then dissapeared with Fizzarolli.

I sighed and went backstage where there already was a line. I decided to stand aside and watch. I don't have money on me so I can't see my own brother. That's bullshit.

I watched as people took pics with fizz and gave Mammon money. With the occasional poor people being thrown out.

I sighed and about to leave when I heard Fizz running over. Then hugged me.

"(Y/n)! I'm so happy! It's all thanks to you!" He said.

"Heh thanks. Shouldn't you be with fans?" I asked.

"Yea well-"

"Who's the little cutie mate?" Mammon asked appearing behind Fizzarolli.

"Mammon sir! Sorry this is my Sister (y/n) she gave me the confidence to join the contest!" Fizz said smiling.

I nervously chuckled. "Well that was all you fizz" I said.

Mammon seem to look bored.

"Hey how about we all eat! To fizzarolli's win! You can come to I guess (y/n)" he shrugged.

I sighed and saw Fizz eyes sparkle.

"I guess I got nothing better to do" I sighed.

Mammon grabbed us and we dissapeared we noticed we were in Mammon's castle.

"Welcome to my home! Now this is where you'll be staying until we can get merch out of you!" Mammon said.

"Oh of course!" Fizz said smiling.

"Now dinner should be soon...Let me show you to your room Fizzy!" He said and dragged Fizz up the stairs and into a hallway like a child.

I signed and looked around. I saw a dollar hanged on the wall with words carved into it.

'my first dollar' I read. (If anyone gets this reference your a god)

I continued to roam when I heard a poof behind me. I turned and saw Mammon.

"So your Fixzy's sister huh? Not bad looking. But are you funny?'" he asked.

"I don't do clown business anymore. I left that a long time ago" I said crossing my arms.

"Shame" He said. He then smirked.

"I have a idea!" He yelled.

I flinched.

"You got the looks (y/n) but not the comedy. I think you'll be perfect" He smirked.

"Perfect? Perfect for what?" I asked raising a brow.

"For me duh! You see I've been pretty fucking lonely for the past couple thousand years. No one to love. To care." he explained.

Is he fucking serious?! He wants me to be his girlfriend?!

"Thank you for the offer your highness but there are plenty-"

"I know but I chose you. You see when I first saw you in the crowd I couldn't get my eyes off of ya. Your hair is something! And your body! Oh it's fuckable" Mammon rambled.

Did I seriously get the attention of a great sin?

"I'm flattered but it won't work. You see I'm just a low class imp" I said.

"So? I'm the fucking king of greed! What I say goes!" He yelled and huffed like a baby.

"And I'm not interested?" I asked.

He then smirked. "Then your brother won't get his fame like he won. I'll just say I'll change my mind and let him go"

My eyes widen before glaring. "You Mother Fucker"