Part one

Car crash markXy/n
Mentions of blood
Cardiac arrests
Word count: 714
I worked hard so please like

Mark sloan pov :. HELP HELP.
That's all I heard as a man was running in the er with a girl who looked so familiar. ITS Y/N I screamed my girlfriend. Alex Karev carried her into trauma one and hooked her up to monitors and started cpr pressing the code blue button I was terrified but I knew I couldn't do anything. The resuscitation team came running in they got the defibrillator pads on her chest and shocked her they shocked her many times and did cpr fast and hard I didn't even realize that I had passed out from fear until I woke up on a gurney and Amelia told me that she still wasn't back I heard them yelling clear and I was scared out of mind that I passed out again only to realize that this time I lost my pulse and was in cardiac arrest for 5 minutes. It has hit the 20 minute mark I knew they were going to give up they had her intubated and her fragile body was pale I knew I was going to lose her until I heard a noise the monitor started beeping again she has a pulse I was so relieved. I ran to the man who brought her in and demanded to know what happened and he said that she had been involved in a hit and run. That's why she was bleeding. I ran and told her team of doctors and she was rushed into surgery right away. Then the man told me that he was the one who hit her I was so mad I was starting to shove him until he shoved me harder and I fell and hit my head I touched the back of my head only to find blood. Security grabbed the man and Amelia came rushing over right before I passed out. She rushed me to ct were it shows I have a hematoma I was rushed into surgery minutes after the love of my life was. Amelia's pov: I brought mark into surgery and I was scared I started the surgery in a whirl I almost got the who hematoma out before he started to crash after 3 minutes we got him back. The surgery was a success and we put him in the intensive care unit otherwise known as the icu. I was praying he made a fast recovery. Cristina Yang pov: as I rushed y/n tiny fragile body into surgery and lost her pulse we got it back and the surgery was successful but she coded three times. When the surgery was finished she was put In the icu next to MARK? How did he get there i realized that his head was rapped up so I ran over to Amelia and asked what happened she told me everything and I felt so bad.MARKS POV: I woke up to see Y/N next to me my Y/N I was so relieved to know she got out of surgery. She was still intubated and so was I? I hit my call button and Amelia came rushing over. She took my tube out and I asked what happened she said the man who hit Y/N was fighting me because he told me he hit her and I started to shove him and I fell over and hit my head causing my self to get a hematoma.I asked Cristina how Y/N's surgery went and she said that it went well besides from the fact that on the way up she coded and she coded 3 times during the surgery I felt so bad.
3 DAYS LATER
I was finally discharged but Y/N still hasn't woken up I waked into her room before I left and finally her small eyes fluttered open Y/N I screamed with joy she said mark stop my head hurts and I understood so I left her alone.
FIVE DAYS LATER
Y/N'S pov
I was finally discharged after 8 days in the hospital I was so happy mark picked me up more liked wheeled me out In my wheelchair but whatever and that's all that matters