Dear Readers,

Hiiiiii!!

As always first thing first, thank you for reading commenting voting and spreading the word about my stories! It is much appreciated! I give each of you all my love!

With that being said, I AM ENTERING THE WATTY'S!! For those of you that do not know, The Watty's are a writing competition on here that judges stories within in all the different categories. I will be entering Eros, Lyric and most likely Mercy. Let me know what else you think I should enter or if I should switch a story for something else. I'll let you know as soon as I enter so that we can vote like crazy and spread the word to vote for me :) 

Updates-- Since I am currently editing all the stories for The Watty's you will see a lot of updates popping up. From now until I'm done editing I'lll try to remember to send notifications so you'll know when I updated a new chapter. Otherwise it's all editing. 

Eros-- The chapters have been renumbered. Sorry if it's confusing for anyone but, it made sense. This story is going to be published and I felt it was better to spilt the two books much earlier than the way it was before. 

JJ/Elise Stories-- NO MORE UPDATES lol at least not for a long while. Although I will share good news that I have thought of JJ's story :)

KING-- I want to update the chapters but since they coincide with Eros it'll have spoilers and therefore ruin Eros lol. But King updates will be coming soon I promise!!

LYRIC-- Updates on it's way!! I swear!

Mercy--- What does everyone think so far? 

Other than that not much else for me to report : ) Oh! My FB will be on it's way soon!! Let me know if you want me to update Tea With Love more often :) I know a few of you have asked me if I will do that and I have know problem bc I enjoy talking with you guys! Just PM your questions and comments about whatever and I'll post the answers here!! Don't forget to spread the word!

STOP BY Tarasplace TO VIEW HER WORK :) She's a super sweet  and talented author whom has publishing dreams like myself one day! Also LilianeGrouse! Her books can be found both on her page and here http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_7?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=lili+grouse&sprefix=lili+grouse%2Cdigital-text%2C249

Yes I am still taking music recommendations for those that asked! :) I will also take tea flavor suggestions :) My current fav is lemon ginger!

*HUGS*

lovewordsmusic