Chapter 4 (The night with Craig and Leila)

Picture of Craig and Leila in the external Link ------>

~Rosie~

“Hello?” “Hey its Craig.” I giggled, “I know that!” he chuckled, “Leila wanted to come see you.” I smiled, “Well I’m at the Holiday Inn, I didn’t want to hear my parents getting it on.” He started to laugh, ‘His laugh is so fucking cute’ I thought, “I know where that is what room?” “109” “We’ll be right over.” I giggled and hung up. ‘He is so hot, and adorable…’ I thought as I hit my head, ‘BAD Rose BAD he is older than you! Don’t be thinking like this!’ I thought again as I turned on the t.v. as I saw ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ came on. I squealed a little, as a commercial came on there was a knock on the door. “Coming~” I said as I walked to the door. I opened the door to get tackled by Leila. “Well hello there.” I said as she giggled at me, “Wanna watch ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ With me?” She nodded getting on to the bed as I giggled, “Hello Craig.” He chuckled, “Hi.” He walked in and sat on the bed with Leila. I smiled at them taking out my phone taking a picture of Craig helping Leila take her shoes off. I smiled and giggled.

Leila looked at me, smiling “Rosie! Will you tell me a story?” I smiled at her, “Sure hun.” She smiled and laid on my bed, Craig smiled at me, “Once there was a Princess, Princess Leila; one day she wanted to learn how to dance. Her father King of all the Kingdom of music; one day the king saw the beautiful young woman dancing in the meadows of pink and white flowers. So he sends Sir Monte and Sir T.J. to get this girl.” Leila giggles a little, I looked over at Craig who had been laying with Leila he smiled up at me. “As sir Monte and Sir T.J. go to get this girl, she was gone; they looked up and down the village and the kingdom. She had been nowhere to be seen. One day Princess Leila saw this young woman talking to her father, he was smiling because he finally got someone to teach his princess to dance. The young woman walked over to the princess, smiling; telling the princess to follow her.” I looked over again to see Leila fast asleep, I smiled at her kissing her forehead. “She sure is something.” I said to him, he smiled, “She is isn’t she, Leila is my everything.” I patted his head, “Good, she better be.” I giggled at him, “Yeah ever since Gabby and I split Leila is everything.” I frowned a little, “I’m sorry to hear you guys broke up.”

He shrugged, “I don’t mind it Leila, is coming with me on warped tour.” I smiled at him, “Well if BVB doesn’t have enough room, I can’t go.” I told him sadly, “Well on our bus we will. I wouldn’t mind it if you were on our bus.” I blushed and looked up at him.

~Craig~

I watched her get sad until I blurted, “Well on our bus we will have room. I wouldn’t mind it if you were on our bus.” I watched her blush as I smiled at her, “I would have to talk to Jinxx and Sammi about it but I’m sure that if I told them that you would be babysitting Leila they wouldn’t mind.” She giggled a little, “I would love to baby sit her.” She told me as she sat on the floor. I got off the bed trying to make sure I didn’t wake Leila; I sat on the floor with her, “How old are you Craig, you got my age but I never gotten yours.” I blushed, “I’m 25.” She giggled, “Only 8 years older than I am.” I chuckled at her, “Do you want anything to eat?” she asked me as she grabbed the phone, “Spaghetti for Leila,” I said as I snatched the menu away from her, she glared playfully at me as she hung up the phone and tackled me for the menu. “You’re not getting it back yet.” She sat on my stomach, than tried to reach for it.

I chuckled more, “Come on Craig! Give it to me!” she whined than giggled, as I softly said, “That’s what she said.” I chuckled, as she sighed, “Fine be that way!” she crawled off as sat by the phone, “What did you want to eat, “Stake.” She rolled her eyes, “Is there Chicken sandwich on there?” I nodded at her as she ordered the food. I smiled at her, ‘She’s so cute and adorable, Her smile is perfect, she is perfect.’ I thought as she crawled back over here. “Craig?” I snapped out of it and looked at her. “Yeah?” She smiled blushing a little, “You’re the first guy I meet that acts as childish as I do, not counting CC.” I laughed, “Thanks I think.” She giggled than kissed my cheek. I blushed as I felt sparks as she kissed my cheek.