My hot s-stalker... p16

Chan picked up the phone "hello?" the person who answered was his sounded familiar and Chan finally realized it was his EX, "hey~ oppa~!!" *BEEP!* Chan hung up and threw his phone out the window.

"Dumb bitch" Chan said out loud out of frustration, Jeongin blinked a couple times after just waking up then "are you okay daddy?" Jeongin said with a cute voice.

Chan sighed and hugged Jeongin blushed and hugged him back "you're so perfect" he whispered in Chans ear, Chan licked Jeongin's neck and started to kiss him passionately.

*DING DONG* the door bell goes off and Chan slowly breaks the kiss and head pats Jeongin before getting the door.

"Yes?-" Chan opened the door to see his ex standing in front of him, "what the fuck.." Chan mumbled, Chan slammed the door and locked it.

"Jeongin get your clothes on now and go hide in my closet" Chan said in a quiet but stern way, Jeongin noded and was very confused on what was happening.

"I'm sorry for whatever you hear I'll have to make it quick.. just don't get out until I tell you to, okay sweetheart?" Chan said in a loving but strict way.

Jeongin sighed "yes sir" he said teasingly, Chan locked the closet, he went to the front door and unlocked it letting his ex in.

*His ex* "channie oopa~ it's been so long~-" suddenly my throat was being squeezed and I couldn't breathe, coughing and gasping for air.

Chan grabbed him by the throat and threw him on the bed, Chan ripped his clothes off and tore his ex's pants off and started to shove his cock into his tight ass.

"W-waoh I knew you were hungry~! But I didn't know you missed me so bad~!!" Suddenly he pushed his dick into my tight ass, n-not even lube???!! U-uh fuck not so harsh-" I was suddenly muffled and could barely breathe.

Chan then shoved a sock in his mouth and choked him as he fucked him senselessly, "dumb fucking bitch" Chan mumbled with a pissed off facial expression as he roughly thrusted into his asshole.

"Mgghmh!!~" I couldn't think of talk.. I couldn't do anything but throb for his dick and squirt from all the pleasure he was giving me in the moment, I passed out from how much pleasure was given by his big vainy dick.

Chan sighed and pulled out and put his clothes back on annoyingly, "I'll be back my sweet innie" Chan said dragging his ex's body down the hall.

Chan took his knife and slit the throat of his ex, "you will not stand in the way of my love for Jeongin..." Chan mumbled as he bagged his body up after killing him.

Chan disinfected every crevice along with his clothes and the entire bedroom, trying not to seem suspicious because Jeongin is still in his closet.

*IN HONOR OF HALLOWEEN COMING UP*