⭐ ONE

Song;Hair by little mix."cause he was just a dick and I knew it.....

Myra🦋

"Stop it already."
I said still patting crying Sophie.

Sophie Frost is my best friend,we live together in our little comfy apartment,
Sophie is nineteen, she's the youngest and she's still in college.
She's a sweet, innocent and shy pretty girl.
She's got a long dark brown hair and a pretty grey eyes.
She Lost her mum recently and her dad got married to a witch,who made her life a living hell, always hitting her and never let her make use of her father's money, her who's always on trips doesn't have any idea of his daughter was going through.
So one day, she ran away.
And she just broke up with her 2months old boyfriend, she caught him cheating.

"The fuck is wrong with you? He's an ass, so stop it."
Elena yelled from the kitchen.

And Elena Gloom is also my best friend and that makes us three pretty bitches. She's twenty one years, just like me. We both are done with schools, so we're out for Job hunting and we find a vacancy at a nightclub as a waiter, it was so fucking dangerous cause the club is so fucking big and many men and even women came there to make business deals,sell drugs and gambling, party, having sex and all shits.
But we got no choice but to accept it cause our rent was almost due and we can't let Sophie pay the rent with her college money. Elena is a badass pretty girl, she lost her parents at a young age and she was living with her cousin who  one day, tried to fuck her but she fight for herself and in the process she killed him.
So she was alone since then living on the streets, the world has been so cruel to her which makes a bitch and she doesn't accept any shits.
She always fight in the club.

As you can see, we've been through many shits!

"Look, like she said, he's an ass. A fucking little coward, you don't need to waste your precious tears on him."

"It hurts, w...we plan to be together forever, to have kids,to..to...(sobbing)
He said he loves me, that.... that he... can't even breath when am n.... not near,"
Sophie said still crying.

"Those are bunch of lies, darling!"
Elena once again yelled from the kitchen,I wonder what she's doing there.

"Sometimes you have to forget what you're feeling and remember what you deserve,dear."
I said wiping her tears,

"Exactly!"
Sophia said in agreement.

"Now,cry bitches,I just made a cute chocolate cupcakes, now get down here and have a taste of it."
Elena said placing a tray of cupcakes.

"I swear to God, all you have to say is yes and I'll go blow his shitty brains off."
Elena said to Sophie, bringing out a gun.

"N...no! It's a crime, you don't have to do that, karma is a bitch and I'm sure it'll hit him hard soon."
Sophie said, picking up the cake.

"Yeah, whatever!"
Elena said rolling her eyes.

And soon it was evening,so we have to be on our way to the club.

"I told you guys, that place is too dangerous. Look Lena always comes back home with a bruise. And you're always getting sexually harassed,I mean look at that boobs and butts, just like Kylie Jenner's duplicate"
Sophie said, with a worried look,
She's the youngest but she always look out for all of us, like a mother.

Kylie Jenner's duplicate?
With that I gave myself a good look and I think she might be right.

"I'm fine, okay!
We really need this job."
Elena said placing a feather kiss on her forehead.