Bio

Name: Y/n

Height: 5'10

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Village: Komogakure

Relatives: Father: (Deceased) Mother: (Deceased) Younger brother: (Deceased)

Likes: Training with the Raikage and with Killer Bee ,Learning new jutsu, learning and understanding more about his powers, training in general, rapping with Killer Bee.

Dislikes: People who don't like Killer B's rapping, traitors in all of their forms

Personality: known for his calm and collected demeanor, a result of the discipline instilled in him by his clan and the Hidden Cloud Village's teachings. He is deeply committed to maintaining the balance and peace of the ninja world, even if it means making difficult and morally complex decisions.

Looks:

Abilities:-Water Chakra Nature: He can control and manipulate water with ease

Abilities:
-Water Chakra Nature: He can control and manipulate water with ease. He can create defensive barriers, launch pressurized water attacks, and even turn water into various forms for both offensive and defensive purposes.

-Lightning Release: he's also adept in Lightning Release techniques, fusing this elemental power with his water-based abilities for devastating combos.

-Bearers' Secrets: He inherited the ancient knowledge of the Water Bearers, granting him the ability to access hidden techniques, such as healing water, water clones, and even limited control over ice.

-Supreme Speed and Strength: He possesses inhuman speed and strength, allowing him to move faster than the eye can see and strike with force
-Mastery of Seals: Y/n is a master of sealing techniques, using intricate seals to contain and control the most potent of forces.

Weapon:
Y/n has a staff that is the Water Bearer's staff, an ornate weapon that enhances his water manipulation and amplifies his other abilities.

Who is the love interest? And tell me if you like for me to continue this!