The complications and the growing feelings ✨

Hello everyone sorry it was a late update from now on I'll try to update on time.
I thought of uploading a chapter yesterday but it was my birthday yesterday so I didn't get the time too and it is a little short so for the compensation i will update another chapter today itself stay tuned. And enjoy this one

____________________________________

Arushi's pov

Im sitting in his car with Vivaan driving the car, my hands are literally trembling from the previous incident but I am hiding it well from his eyes, trying my best not to tear up in front of him, i should not get attached with him and especially this marriage is only for 5 more months.

"Tell me about your ex" He asked
"Wha- umm we had a relationship for 1 year but last year we broke up because I caught him cheating and i loved him that's why it was uncomfortable to be with him there" I lied still looking out and by the corner of my eye I can see his grip on steering wheel tightens.
Is he mad

We both didn't speak a word in the whole ride and after almost half an hour we reached home.
*
*
*
Next day:

Yesterday's night was sleepless for me all the time I was thinking of that man only how he suddenly came and said all those things. I will lie if I say I'm not scared, but I'm not that much weak also, I'll find a way to deal with him later.

By God Grace today is Sunday and I don't have to work or study today.
Riya called asking me and Tanya to accompany her to the mall because winter is knocking at our door now it's already November, so I'll go and I also have to buy things for me too and after that we will hang out a little, it has been a long time since we had our girls time together

I got ready Vivaan is still sleeping cause he have to go to office a little laate today as it is Sunday if he want he can take leave but according to ma he has become workholic which I can see is true. Now I'll tell any family member that I'm going and about Vivaan He cares less about my business and he should because if he tries to med in my life then gradually it will be hard to leave him, his behaviour is helping me not to create any bond between us.
I was wearing my perfume when I heard him getting out of bed and making his way to bathroom,
I didn't say anything and just moved out.
*
*
We are at a cafe right now because I don't have breakfast today so I'm here with them.

"How's your marriage life going" Tanya asked

"Hm okay" I said

"How is he in bed?" Riya asked excitedly
To which I choke on my coffee.

"Shut up you guys don't have better topic to talk about" I said

They just gave a shoulder shrug. I heard my phone ringing and saw papa calling me so I excused myself.
*
*
*
"Hey guys do I really have to accompany you or will you be fine on your own" I asked them

"Why what happened?" Riya asked

"Actually I don't have to buy anything and I'm feeling a little off and wanna have rest because I didnt sleep yesterday, that's why" I said and not everything was a lie truly i didn't sleep yesterday.

"What were you guys doing that you didn't sleep" Tanya said eyeing me suspiciously

"Shut up we were out yesterday to some business party, please I'm sorry we will go out together any other day" I said

"Okay go its okay" Riya said and i grabbed my bag and moved out.

I was holding my tears all the time, papa said if I want flat of my own mother I'll have to arrange 75 lakhs in 3 months which is for me is a vast amount I do work but I'm still an intern and I'm not paid this much right now I only have 15 lakhs in my bank account, he said he will sell it to someone else if I don't arrange the amount.
I never expected that I have to buy the flat of my own mother from my own father, sometimes I think what i have to done to receive this much hate.

I was walking through the footpath at the bridge and stopped and leaned at the guardrail looking at the scene in front of me and thinking how can I arrange the money. I cant take a loan from the bank because I already have taken for MBBS and living expenses, i am still paying it and I have to pay fees for my neurology course too. Oh god what should I do please help me this time I really want to own my mother's flat and her belongings there please it was my dream when I was a child, a teenager that when I grow up then I'll own it but as growning up i realised the dream we once dreamt as a child or a teenager leave a burden on our grown self thinking how unfortunate we are that we can't even fulfill the wish which we have dreamt for ages. I have to pay this much in 3 months because after that I'll also divorce vivaan.

Vivaan pov:
I was in my car in the backseat letting my driver take me to the office and as the car was passing by the bridge I saw Arushi near the guard rail looking deep lost in her thoughts, wasn't she going out with her friends I thought but didn't bother to stop the car, her life her choice.

Even though I wanted deeply to stop the car and ask her what happened, but thinking how she never bothers to tell me anything i didn't do anything.
And after yesterday i think I got the answer why she ignores her own husband, she still has not moved on from her ex.
The time i realised I should build this relationship and started feeling for her a little she gave me a reason to stay away from her. She shouldn't have married me if she loved someone else
And i should stay away from away to stop this growing feeling because I don't wanna fall in love if it is one sided.