After 5 year's 😇

(After 5 years)

(In Thailand)

(Morning)

In the tall building

In the tall building.... The handsome man....he wear court that look give is more handsome look... He goes to her room in 15th floor... He open the CEO cabin go sit in her chair and call her secretary.... Secretary are coming inside the CEO cabin after knock the door....

Secretary: good morning sir... Today schedule your attend meeting at 10 clock,eat lunch with business partner 3 clock your attend the staff meeting, 5 clock you attend the one meeting with international company... And you check and sign this files...

Secretary hand over the files to CEO and go out of the room...

The check the files before signing it...

Her phone are start to ring...

He attend the phone...

On call:

?? : where are you bastrad payu.. Are you in office...

Payu: yes prapai... I am in my office...

Prapai: did you forget what today it is....

Payu: no I didn't forget today......i know what today it is....

Prapai: okay see you soon...

Payu:hmmm

End call

Payu see the sky through the window..

Payu: I miss you my rain baby.... I miss you so much ... In this five years I have lot to try to meet you.... But I am not lucky in the five years... If my love is true ... Your back again to me...

Payu said and take her phone to see the young man photo...

Payu called her secretary... Told to cancel all the meeting....

Payu go to elevator..... And go to parking to drive her car to children trust....

Payu reach her destination.... He go to inside the trust... See praipai and sky are waiting for him...

Payu: hello guys...

Sky:good.morning phi...

Prapai: how late you are payu....

Payu: sry prapai....

The fifties old anty are come .... Payu saw that...

Payu: good morning.... Mrs. Eleven

Mrs. Good morning payu...

Payu: all the work are done...

Prapai: yes payu all work are done...

All of them go to big Hall and saw the children are sit down and playing..

Mrs eleven: children listen to me all of you go to your place and sit down...

The children are obey to her...

Payu signal to prapai to serve the food..

Prapai signal to her servents to serve the food...

Prapai, payu and sky also serve the food to children..

After some hour...

Mrs. Eleven come to payu, prapai and sky who are taking some matter In sitting in the bench...

Mrs: hello payu.. I want ask some thing to you...

Payu: hello mrs. Eleven.... Ask me...

Mrs: payu what the purpose of you doing this children.... You do lot of things to the children.... Can i know reason... I know people are doing this things for reason....

Payu: yes, Mrs. Eleven you are right... I do this on some purpose... My rain... My boyfriend....he love children and babies so much... In rain birthday he do lot of good things to children who are in live in the trust without parents.. Today her birthday... In past we do together... But today we not together... I am believed in future we are together....

Mrs eleven: sure... Payu in future you and your rain are together...

Prapai: payu we have to go...

Payu, prapai and sky are say bye to the children.. Go to her car...

Prapai: payu me and sky are going restaurant.. You come join....

Payu:no.. Prapai...you go and enjoy with your boyfriend.. I am going to beach watch sunset. ....

Payu go to her car and start her engine and drive...

Payu reach her destination....

He wait in the car.... Because this time are afternoon..... He take her phone to see her cute boyfriend rain photo... And watch her past video....

To be continue....