Introduction

-
DREW PELTIER never had an ordinary childhood. His childhood was filled with drugs, alcohol, and older men.

His mom was a drug addict who was high all the time. His dad was drunk, who was drunk all the time. Neither of them had time to be parents, Drew knew that.

From the age of three, Drew understood many things, like how his mom isn't like the other moms, like what his dad does isn't right.

At the age of five, Drew lost his baby brother thank to his father. His brother wouldn't stop crying because he was sick. Drew tried getting help from others, but nobody wanted to help a child who was poorly dressed and a crying sick baby.

Drew thinks that's when his hatred for people started because that night, he went back home, and he wished that he never went back home that night.

His dad had grabbed his brother, and Drew had to witness the next part. His eyes were wide, staring in horror as his father had thrown his baby brother across the room.

There was blood, blood on the wall, and Drew stumbled forward, his eyes blurring with tears.

Then he screamed, he screamed so loud and so painful that his throat ached but he didn't care. He didn't stop screaming even if his father kicked him down and started beating him up with a belt.

So, that's when Drew snapped. He just snapped. He stopped screaming, and he lay on the floor in pain, not from his body but from his heart.

His baby brother was all the light he had in this dark world, and now he was gone.

Drew, despite how sore his body was, he stood up. His legs were shaking, and he ignored his father, who grumbled as he sat in his armchair.

Drew stumbled into the kitchen and reached his hand out, grabbing a knife before he walked over and didn't hesitate to stab his father in the throat.

His father eyes widened in shock, but Drew emotionless eyes stared back at him.

Drew just couldn't stop stabbing his father. Blood sprayed all over, but Drew didn't care.

A scream made him paused and he lifted his head, looking at his mother, who stared in horror.

"Drew! What did you do!?"

His mom had called the cops on him, and Drew didn't kill her. He didn't know why, but instead, he grabbed his brother and held him in his arms, closely to his chest as he walked outside.

He sat outside, his body shaking, covered in blood. Blood dripped from his hair.

The police showed up soon, and the Sheriff walked over to him, crouching down in front of him.

"He killed my brother, he threw him across the room...he was sick.. I asked for help from everyone, and nobody helped me.. I shouldn't have brought him back home." Drew mumbled, and that's what he kept mumbling over and over again.

Until a paramedic came over to take his brother. "Please be careful with him." Drew whispered, his eyes shining with tears.

"I promise." The paramedic softly told him, and the dam inside of drew broke. He let out the most agonizing wails.

Drew was soon taken into custody for the murder of his father. Sine he was only five years old at the time, Drew wasn't charged as an adult, and the law was pretty much on his side since clearly his father deserved it.

Yet, Drew was sent to juvi, where he stayed for 12 years.

For good behavior, Drew was released, but he had nowhere to go. That was until Sheriff Perkins, who retired, decided to take him in since his own mother wanted nothing to do with him.

Drew tried to live in the town he grew up in, but everyone was horrible to him. So, Perkins, or better known as Bob, decided to move Drew.

They moved to a different state and different town for a fresh start.

They moved to California to a town called woodsboro where Drew's would change once again, but maybe this time, it would change for the better.
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

SKEET ULRICH AS BILLY LOOMIS

MATTHEW LILLARD AS STU MACHER

NEVE CAMPBELL AS SIDNEY PRESCOTT

ROSE MCGOWAN AS TATUM RILEY

DAVID ARQUETTE AS DEWEY RILEY

COURTNEY COX AS GALE WEATHERS

JAMIE KENNEDY AS RANDY MEEKS

JIM BEAVER AS BOB PERKINS

DREW STARKEY AS DREW PELTIER
"The boy who's broken."

[He/ him || Asexual || Virgo || Seventeen]

Billy loomis & Stu Macher || "I had no emotion while killing my father. What makes you think that I would cry for you?"

The rest of the cast as themselves!

Thank you for reading!

Vote and comment!

I apologize to everyone if I made anyone uncomfortable with Drew's back-story.